@Anna:

> WOO! Unemployed college dropout!
>
> What do I win?

*high five*

@Zuleloan:

> I'm a senior

*high five*

Yeah, started my senior year 3 weeks ago tomorrow. It's been pretty lame so far. All my friends have moved off. I've got an easy schedule though. I kind of took the easy way out this year. I do have a Java class (pun?) though, which is cool, plus I've got 2 music classes. One's a bit tougher than the other. I'm thinking of dropping the easy one for some college math stuffs. But IDK. We shall see.

haha yea in gr8
we dont get classses
in gr9 we do, but only 3, i think.. one of them can be a language
but since im in french i only get 1 elective in english, and 1 elective in french, plus the french grammar course

but there IS only 1 french elective, so were forced to take ecology

now lets see if marsh can figure out which school im at by reading this post

I'm taking a lecture class, which I don't know the name but the text book says intro to comp science so I would hopefully know a nice chunk of this. Then my next class is a lab, the text book for that one is "Programming with Alice" so it should be very new and hopefully interesting  :cheesy:

@shrig94:

> LOL hs gpa is whatever all a is and same with college, since I haven't started till today, I taught my college professor how to change something from hexidecimal to decimal directly.

lol, did I tell of the one day in which I had a conversation with my professor and some other dude about Eclipse and that a game engine can be made without extensive staff and tools.

Ha ha have fun lolz  :P Anyways I survived my first two classes which were today and my next two are on Thursday. My professor is visiting this year, he is Indian with a very strong accent lol so he tells us "If you cannot understand anything I say, tell me I will slow way down." He was having us talk about algorithms and he pronounced it "Algthm" but he was pointing to the word when he said it so we all got it lol. Anyways he is a very nice and a great guy so both these classes should be enjoyable  :cheesy: