• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Perfect Game

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see modGameLogic? Yeah, I've re-written that.

modHandleData. Re-written that.

I've also once removed all the forms and re-done all them.

Was done in Mirage instead of Eclipse, but it's basically the same thing.

My current source I've been working on for about a year and a half now. Done a loooot of stuff to it xD

@shrig94:

> a built in fan game blocker,
> Built in flash,
> skills system

I think he means, WE should create a flash presentation for the to use… LOL :P
Or if you mean it to support flash, there is a folder called 'flash' on the client, place all your 'flash' presentation in there and 'call' it. :)

Fan game blocker: you mean a kick message with style :P?
Skills: not recommended, plus a lot easier to sad script it...

Hope this helps,

It's really… not... easier to sad script it.

Oh, I'm sure it is to scripters, but it's a hell of a lot more limiting than hardcoding. Go learn Dx7 (Or Dx8 soon) and you'll be able to use some nice rendering for your skills, which is what I did.

It has a nice effect.

Maybe you are right… :P But sad script would be a much easier bug free :P + also depends on how much knowledge of sad script you have to make a good skills system. I don't want to go off-topic since I do that a lot so I will pm you later the stuff I did on the skills system I use :P (Only if you want to of course...), then we could compare with DX8, since I'm not very familiar with the possibilities of DX8.

Comments,

@Zananok:

> Maybe you are right… :P But sad script would be a much easier bug free :P + also depends on how much knowledge of sad script you have to make a good skills system. I don't want to go off-topic since I do that a lot so I will pm you later the stuff I did on the skills system I use :P (Only if you want to of course...), then we could compare with DX8, since I'm not very familiar with the possibilities of DX8.
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

I don't see how it's easier to debug sad script. VB has an IDE which tells you about problems.

Sad Script you need to guess..

When i was at pax they had this game that you downloaded and had awesome graphics. But if you wanted you could also play in flash. Everything was exactly the same in both clients minus graphics. You could have both windows open and you would be running around in both.

it looks pretty crazy though. You can play like mini flash games on the site and they can influence the real world. For example if you play snake long enough and beat the high score the snake will come ingame and start destroying shit.

Idk if its flash on the exe thought he graphics look alot better. I guess that can be done with flash though.

http://www.twinskies.com/

Its a mmorpg