Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Obama…

demon xxx x

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very true… and my argument would have been if Hillary won it was mostly due to the fact that she was a woman. I think that women stick together more than say whites voting whites, or blacks voting blacks.

By the way.... I HATED Hillary more than the rest of them. 

And bone to answer your question…. I dislike both of them. I would not have voted for either one if they were white, black, brown, yellow, green, burgandy or any other type of crayola color.

Hence i didnt vote at all.

Like i said im not mad due to race... im more mad that the turn out was higher solely based on race....  If you want Obama fine... just vote for him because you like his ideals... not because he's one race or another.

I think if you didn't vote your opinion kinda doesn't matter cause its not gonna make a difference. No offense to Gwen. I'm glad he won, for more reasons then hes black, although all the "cool Kids" with Obama shirts on couldn't give me anymore reason for voting for him then that. Then Again, I'm 16 so my opinion doesn't matter.

I was no fan of Hilary.
No matter what president we got, taxes are coming.

No offense taken JayR… i fully give up my right to complain about who is in office, or what he does. And I am not complaining that he is in office.

My point is this... on the news they went to south central LA, if you are not familiar that, it is pretty much THE hood. They interviewed people and all they said was there is we finally got a black president.. not a single person said anything about we have the right person for the job... or he will bring change, or whatever.... only the fact he was black. They even reported that this was the largest turnout for the black community ever. WHY? They should turn out all the time.... I know im sounding like a hiprocrate, but since ive never gone out to vote... i didnt go OMG a black man i better vote for or against.

Im all for that!!! it should have happend a long time ago! But with the way the economy is right now, and the state of the world and this country, it is not the time to elect someone based on race. The president should be elected based on what he can accomplish. I hope that Obama can deliver... I hope he doesnt do what all other presidents do... say one thing and then do another. 

My only contention is if you are going to vote make it for the right reason... to bring change...
Im sure that a lot of people do actually believe that he will bring change, but i feel a lot of people voted for the wrong reason. Just like when Hillary was around a lot of women were voting for her just for the sole purpose of she was a woman.... and it carried over to McCain and Palin... I knew a few people that wanted McCain just for the sole purpose of Palin.

I know i sound racist, and a hiprocrate... but i hope you understand that is not what im trying to say.... i just cant ever get what im thinking to come out correctly.

Note: I haven't read any of these posts in this topic, just the topic post.

America was founded on freedom and most of it's ideals came from the Bible. Every president has been inaugurated with their hand on the Bible. Obama, however, has requested to have his hand on the Quarong (sp?), not the Bible. (The Quarong is the "Muslim Bible"). If he sides with the Muslims, what's going to happen in Iraq? I am against the war because of the cost, but him holding the Quarong is just going to tell the Middle East that they can attack America and Obama won't care. Also, how can you be called American if you don't want to say the Pledge of Allegiance[1]. If our president can't commit is loyalty to _his_ government, _he_ is letting down _his_ country. If a man can't devote himself to the nation he is running, how much longer will there be a nation for him to run?

1\. Allegiance -noun [1] the loyalty of a citizen to his or her government or of a subject to his or her sovereign. [2] loyalty or devotion to some person, group, cause, or the like.

Actualy - Whatever. If I would live in usa and have voting rights I wouldn't vote at all. I don't like Obama cause he acts like a pussy. No offence to anyone's beliefs - just in my opinion - he's more concentrated on PR than politics. And I didn't liked McGrandpa because he's Bush v.2.0… but at least he knows where Russia lays. All this USA election is just a joke for me... all that walking from door to door, milions spent on some fucking partays, peps standing in lines just to get to the voting spot... it makes me lol.

@Leaf:

> link=topic=33457.msg307462#msg307462 date=1225952533]
> Note: I haven't read any of these posts in this topic, just the topic post.
>
> America was founded on freedom and most of it's ideals came from the Bible. Every president has been inaugurated with their hand on the Bible. Obama, however, has requested to have his hand on the Quarong (sp?), not the Bible. (The Quarong is the "Muslim Bible"). If he sides with the Muslims, what's going to happen in Iraq? I am against the war because of the cost, but him holding the Quarong is just going to tell the Middle East that they can attack America and Obama won't care. Also, how can you be called American if you don't want to say the Pledge of Allegiance[1]. If our president can't commit is loyalty to _his_ government, _he_ is letting down _his_ country. If a man can't devote himself to the nation he is running, how much longer will there be a nation for him to run?
>
> 1\. Allegiance -noun [1] the loyalty of a citizen to his or her government or of a subject to his or her sovereign. [2] loyalty or devotion to some person, group, cause, or the like.

Ahem, not loyalty to the government, but first and foremost the country. The difference? The government is the governing body (duh), the people are the country. And even though they may not necessarily elect who I want, I'm still going to enlist and shoot people to ensure their freedom (if such a war happens).

But dat's just my opinion and with that I'll be crawling back into this hole studying economics and German.