Obama…

demon xxx x

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Celirux:

> Your terrible.
> you must be a rich person, because lordy lordy mccain looked out for you.
> we needed to get a liberal back in the oval office for some time.
>
> we'll see how the economy stables out from there .

XD I'm actually poor/average.  If I was rich my family wouldn't be struggling to have food in the house, or electricity. :P  I'm at my uncles, so I got internet.

Yeah, I'm quite shocked. Everyone is so happy about Obama winning because he's a democrat and he's the first black president! They don't seem to care that he's so inexperienced and he could do more harm to America than good because of that. Even if he is a democrat.

Im upset that he won most likely because he is black….

This is not due to racism, but because i think that a large group of people that had a history of not voting in the past came out solely for the reason to get a black president in office.... and not based on his experiences or views.

I'm not worried that he's "inexperienced", because he's a puppet of the Chicago political machine. He'll always have access to the "best and brightest" pricks availible. Besides if the Congress would ever do it's job, the President really doesn't have that much say in things.

I really liked in that one That 70's Show episode about the Ford election, and Red was having job troubles. He was sitting in the kitchen wondering what Ford will do about jobs, the economy, etc. And Kitty replied "He wouldn't know that, he's the _President!_"