Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tattoo idea?

kender the great

^_^

I agree with l0lz! one hundred percent.
If you were with someone, and truly did love them, you'd love them no matter what the cost.

Jeesh, you people think because of a simple Tattoo, he's never gonna experience life.

Besides; if he regretted it later he has two options:
Get if covered up with another Tattoo.
Or Laser Tattoo removal.

And, back to l0lz, I agree once more.
I'm with someone, and they don't disagree with me just because I got Snake bite lip piercings.
As a matter of fact, she likes them.

The point is; let the person get the tattoo.
If they don't like it, ten, twenty years down the road.
HAVE IT COVERED.
X]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, one thing is we all love each other no matter what
but face it, not everyone is like that, and losing a really nice girl
( and nobody is perfect, so she might dislike pokemon/starwars tatoos )
Over your tatoo will kinda suck.

Theres no need to call us assholes, if we were being assholes we would be like
" thats a complete homo tattoo" or something.

But we're just discussing it, and the majority of us are telling him to rethink it,
so somebodies gotta be right somewhere…

Its not about people who already know you and love you. Of course they won't care about a tattoo….

If you're trying to meet new people, believe it or not, first impressions are important. A tattoo of a pokemon just says "addicted to pokemon".

Off Topic: the Magic: the gathering test is crap. Me and bone agree most of the time, and yet that test says we're enemies.

Just to add my two cents, I'd say to not get a tattoo of something current. Get a more conceptual one. One day, you may regret getting a Pokemon tattoo or whatever, like people have said. If you get a universal 'idea', so to speak, chances are it will still apply years down the road. I'm getting one soon, too. I'm getting a Kanji symbol tattoo.

I'm not saying you shouldn't go through with it, I'm just saying that a tattoo is pretty much permanent. Make sure it's what you really want before you decide.

I was going to get either a wolf/moon on one calf or the xbox 360 symbol….

i had to hold off... the xbox deal being so big woulda been regreted... the wolf not at all...
If i would do the xbox symbol... i would prolly do a small one somewhere.. maybe a testicle...jk kinda...

I would say... if you like the pic/pokemon that much... dont go crazy and get a full back mural... do a small one somewhere that isnt always shown(bicep, calf, ear, forehead, etc..) do it on you rshoulder blade or ass...

yep bone, im doing it. i told you i know it'll be a regret, but i want it for a reason. i have 2 more tattoo ideas im going to get later in life, im thinking about getting a Zen Circle between my shoulder blades, and a Ship coming out of the fog, zen circle being the peace that is inside me, and a remind of who i want to become later on, and the ship representing coming out of the fog from everyone else, and being on my on trail to somewhere. but those won't come till later on. unless i get them before the espeon.