Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lol, my week sucked so much ass

Homicidal Monkey

Must suck.

@Simius:

> lol, I might as well. At least Godlord is over there.
>
> oh yeah, my phone was also stolen. Duck, it was a freakin sweet one too.
> I also apologize in advance for any, um, douchebaggery (sarcastic remarks, Female Doging, etc) that I might cause within the near future. Im not really feeling like myself lately. Ill try and edit posts before sending.

Lol you can always come if you want. The more, the merrier. But that's your choice. I can't imagine how shitty that actually is, because that doesn't really happen in the Netherlands, at least.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> Must suck.
> Lol you can always come if you want. The more, the merrier. But that's your choice. I can't imagine how shitty that actually is, because that doesn't really happen in the Netherlands, at least.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

First off, not that much pollution in The Netherlands, second , internet's really cheap in The Netherlands, third, you don't have ASSHOLE FRIENDS who steal your stuff (subjective), fourth, we have a schoolsystem in Belgium which involves the use of a "PB", who you can discuss problems with, such as with teachers, fifth thingy, our doctors don't suck and our health system doesn't suck as much as America's

That really sucks. I hate gossip also. It completely ruined my rep at the beginning of a new school. I had no friends(because I was new) and an onld friend of mine spread a rumor that I was gay(I'm not.). That set me back a long way, and it gave me about 4-5 enemies. The good thing is is that now i'm pretty popular, because it spread back around that I wasn't gay(Because of me).

Man, you really are homicidal.

Grats on the mugger anihilation.
What did the woman do?

I used to switch schools alot when I was a bit younger, I guess I was a bit screwy and I didn't really agree with my teachers alot,
but I've been in this school for… 3 years now. So i'm good, but everytime you start in a new school its always hard..