Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Weedz Online. thread updated*

KingReefer

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> but when ive done pot ive never seen "psychadelic" anything. its like being out of your body looking down at yourself. and being fuzzy. make a blur system.

Well, true, but the game would be much more charming if it simulated stereotypes revolving around being high, rather than trying to accurately depict it. Not to mention that a fair perecentage of players would probably be playing it while stoned, and game-blur plus substance-blur would probably equal out to be so disorienting it might not even be playable…

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> crack is a drug, so no, just make it like dollars. :D. but when ive done pot ive never seen "psychadelic"

Agree with crack part
Only thing i saw that was pyschedic while high was looking at bathrooms 1inch squared black/white square tiles. They were like going from 2d to 3d and it was the most intense dump i have ever took.

@Amperglyph:

> Not to mention that a fair perecentage of players would probably be playing it while stoned, and game-blur plus substance-blur would probably equal out to be so disorienting it might not even be playable…

Agreed

I dont know how this games going to work. idk if its going to have actual classes or classes names stoner , potwizard, ect. i think i might make poll on which way to go with.

Kinda wierd for a concept, but sure
might turn off a bit of the crowd

Most of the gamer stoners I know play like WoW and such… so this is a first

@KingReefer:

> at the same time there smoking weed in real life.

Yo, when I smoke weed… trust me, its not in front of a computer screen...
And alot of the people who blaze are teenagers... who are probably not gonna be smoking in their room while playing a 2d orpg lol

But good luck,
And you should read the stickied topics in this section to get a better grasp of what you should put in your post

@Bone:

> Kinda wierd for a concept, but sure
> might turn off a bit of the crowd
>
> Most of the gamer stoners I know play like WoW and such… so this is a first
>
> Yo, when I smoke weed... trust me, its not in front of a computer screen...
> And alot of the people who blaze are teenagers... who are probably not gonna be smoking in their room while playing a 2d orpg lol
>
> But good luck,
> And you should read the stickied topics in this section to get a better grasp of what you should put in your post

Bongs R Good, count me in.

Need anyone to do a Chronic northern lights GUI? nudge nudge

@KingReefer:

> clients dead. :rstar: :rstar: :rstar: * the client has injested the redruM. too much work i rather get high play some one elses game. im probally never going to come back to this forum so uhh peace guys, keep smoking. :wav: YMCA

lol typical stoner….

It's ironic tho, yours probably would have been the easiest game to make.