Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New GUI - No source edit… Rate.

Soljah

@Japez:

> 17 actually. Only easily upset, when i'm told that what i say is inexperieced.
>
> As i said, Mod, Clean it up.

If it bothers you that much then yes mod, clean it up.

You dont feel you assumed too much in your criticism? ok thats great - but its over, its done, move on.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@УvøgêÑ:

> Japez, maybe you should read some tutorials yourself mate lol…

Do not go offtopic, this has nothing to do with Japez. He offered constructive critisism, as this topic was intended for. Do not turn this around to possibly question Japez's experience regarding GUI making and Photoshop.

@УvøgêÑ:

> I didnt attempt to 'shoot you down' I apologise if thats the way you feel. it's obviously easy to make mountains out of molehills here, and often I forget im speaking to such young people.

Don't even try and bring age into this. By doing so, you are just flamebaiting. And I see how in some of your posts you try and act intelligent and like the 'better' man, yet really are trying to edge at the other, and make them reply and/or get offended. I know this because I too used to do it.

@УvøgêÑ:

> I cant answer without you changing your post every 5 seconds so I wont bother, im assuming from your pic, that your about 16, and obviously very easy to upset.

Once again, your getting personal and flamebaiting.

I also notice you've edited many of your posts just recently. I hope that you aren't trying to cover up anything harsh. Regardless, I'm warning you for derailing this topic, for almost 2 pages.

I'm going to take the warning away, due to the fact that Devo was not the only person in this argument, as much of an argument this is, no warnings should be given.

I found not a single one of these posts warning material, go and find a different post if you still feel he needs a warning.

Your reasons lack depth;

The 'flamebaiting' in which you accused him of, has nothing in it.

> I didnt attempt to 'shoot you down' I apologise if thats the way you feel. it's obviously easy to make mountains out of molehills here, and often I forget im speaking to such young people.

If you have done your research, this is an honest mistake, due to him being so much older then the (active) average age of this forums members. In fact, Didn't that post ^^ finish this argument, in a kind and non-aggressive way?

Why should someone be offended if another person calls them young, and in this case, it is calling them young compared to himself.

> > Quote from: Japez on January 16, 2009, 04:43:31 PM
> >
> >     Uhm, Alright?
> >
> >     What's the point of your post again?
> >     If your implying that i am bad at GUI making, I doubt you've seen any of my work.
>
> lol no i wasnt calm down kiddo, no ones a photoshop god, read tutorials and learn its not rocket science… . just more going on what you said was wrong with his picture, just sounded inexperienced. Dont make chalk of cheese, fair enough you could have interpreted my post - but tbh ive seen some of your work and yes its good, so i wasnt referring to work as such, more your criticism of someone elses, but i probably should have posted something more eloquant than that, agreed.

Once again, no aggressive behavior is shown here, actually accepting the fact he made an ineloquent post. So why continue after this?

I don't mind either of these members, I've known yourself and japez for a long time now, and I am only just starting to know Devogen. The way I see it, is you are sticking up for a good friend, in which you and japez are.

Please do not take personal opinions of members into this, this is about the facts that are laid down within these 3 pages of posts. Nothing is worth a warning, Nobody is getting a warning.

Well regardless of whether or not you think there was flamebaiting, he still managed to derail this topic for over a page. Unfortunately nobody seems to have quoted what he previously said before editing all his posts. 0_o

> « Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 05:46:50 AM by Devogen »

> « Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:02:15 AM by Devogen »

Only recently too.

And this is definately flamebaiting. Clearly Devogen has insulted him based on age, which in my opinion is very low.

@УvøgêÑ:

> im assuming from your pic, that your about 16, and obviously very easy to upset.

Also, notice that Japez was the one who actually asked a moderator to clean this up.

@Soljah:

> The way I see it, is you are sticking up for a good friend, in which you and japez are.
>
> Please do not take personal opinions of members into this

And do not accuse me for such acts. Whether or not your aware of it, this insulted me a lot.