Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movies coming soon

kerii

So I was doing some digging and found the IGN joke of a Legend of Zelda movie trailer. It was epically well done, and got me thinking, Could the Legend of Zelda be a good movie? I think so, but what are your opinions Eclipse?

This topic has been changed to make allotments for other movies.

I don't know, it seemed more like a chat topic to me. If a mod moves it then I don't see why I couldn't agree with them.

here's a link to the video

http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/863515/legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer/videos/legendofzelda_filmtrailer_040108.html

@kerii:

> -August 31, 2007-
>
> Sorry about that, Hadn't the slightest clue. Anyways what do you think of the trailer?

Don't apologize for not killing a kitten :P

These computers at college don't have any sound, but I give them props for the visuals.

Yea, if the directors of Lord of the Rings were to make a Zelda movie, then that would truly be epic!

I've seen stuff claiming that Nintendo is going to do one, but I'm about 85% sure that it won't happen. The sound is pretty good on that trailer. I'm surprise IGN did that just for a gag. Oh and Not A KITTEN!!!  I love those.

Omg face of that dude is so unLinkish. Anyways they did a good job with that trailer - never seen it before.
And lol - 'don't speak to noone' - he fucking lisned to that one realy good. He's silent like Gordon Freeman in all Zelda games. Except for 'HIAH', 'HAH' and 'AAAAAAA!'.

@kerii:

> I don't know, it seemed more like a chat topic to me. If a mod moves it then I don't see why I couldn't agree with them.
>
> here's a link to the video
>
> http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/863515/legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer/videos/legendofzelda_filmtrailer_040108.html

Ok, seriously! That is so Ducking awesome!! Why would they make that for just an april fools joke?? The visuals were so well-done, the graphics were great, the actors seemed very good. IGN SHOULD do a zelda movie based off their trailer. It would pwn if that trailer was going to be a real movie.