Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guys!

Techno 5.0

Idk if this is a damn prank but if it is ima kick his ass.
im sorry for my language but i am so pissed off right now.
to who ever thsi guy is:
**Nigga u screw with my game ima fuck u up cuz this game means everythn to me and pretty much wat u say u alrdy kno bout eclipse so im assuming u have been on the forums. so im just sayin do not threaten me again.**

[email protected] just sent you a nudge.

[email protected] says:
:D

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
WHO ARE YOU

[email protected] says:
:P

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
who r u?

[email protected] says:
im the guy whos gonna hack your game

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
…?

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
thats funny

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
cuz my game is un-hackable

[email protected] says:
im gonna fuck your game up so bad its not even gonna be funny

[email protected] says:
wow i already did a level haclk

[email protected] says:
hack*

[email protected] says:
ill be hacking your map tonight

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
...?

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
ok lol hav fun with that

[email protected] says:
no der ill have fun

[email protected] says:
its always fun to ruin some ones life

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
yeah

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
just wait till i cap u

[email protected] says:
go for it

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
nigga ill bust ur mutha fkn ass up so bad ur mama would feel it in her vagaina

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
vagina*

[email protected] says:
id like to you see you try before i shoot your ass when i see you

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
lol try it

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
nigga u dont kno this shit

[email protected] says:
ok 30 ought 6 or m9?

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
lol

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
where u liv

[email protected] says:
california biach

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
i will come up to ur house and bust u up

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
i have ppl in cali

Ninja-Tech(Lucy) says:
nigga u hack my game ill cap ya up

[email protected] says:
ok ill get my gang and start a war

Once again im sorry for the language but i needed to get this out very badly.
if what he says is true then there is a hacker on the lsoe and i suggest that you watch out for him.

No offense, but you responded in kind of a childish way haha.

Never resort to saying you're gonna kick their ass because you seem like one of those 12 year old kids that play rs and say they're gonna kick your ass because you beat them in a duel.

You should've just been like… "ok dude... I can see the player list with the server so if anyone starts leveling super fast, I can just ban/kick/delete you. So have fun failing at 'hacking.' good fight."

btw, his email isn't registered with any account on the forums.

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=38042.msg362750#msg362750 date=1233717749]
> im not bone….
>
> yeah i kno
> he kinda got me off at the worst time lol
> i just got in an argument with a friend and im pissed off i shoulda been mroe mature

*Sy slaps himself*

Sorry ninja, im really tired right now (and I called harris Dr. N the other day). I apologize

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=38042.msg362757#msg362757 date=1233718114]
> Yeah … I get this same type of thing a lot. Best thing to do is track their IP, then find their location, contact their ISP and call the cops. I've actually had to do it once, but that was a while back during the time of EIDPA.
>
> - Adulese

Seems a bit childish to go through with all of that. Its just some kid wanting to get attention, and so far lucy, you are doing a good job of helping him.

Well, I emailed him and if he replies I will give you his IP. And it's not childish to go through with all that. People should be punished when they don't behave right. Hopefully he'll just lose internet for a month or something not too terribly drastic. He deserves it though, you can't go around acting a douche and not expect consequences.

BTW. marsh is right, you could've just used a netstat command while you were chatting with him haha.

@Marsh:

> you can find someones ip on messenger by going into your command prompt and typing netstat -a

really?
i did that but i cant find it
not sure how u find it lol

@Ghosted:

> Well, I emailed him and if he replies I will give you his IP. And it's not childish to go through with all that. People should be punished when they don't behave right. Hopefully he'll just lose internet for a month or something not too terribly drastic. He deserves it though, you can't go around acting a douche and not expect consequences.

thanks Ghost

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=38042.msg362781#msg362781 date=1233719369]
> Lol
> "nigga ill bust ur mutha fkn ass up so bad ur mama would feel it in her vagaina"
>
> Funny, but yeah, theres better ways to handle that.

yeah i kno lol
but i was pissed allreayd and he just made it a tad worse until i started to luagh.

and now he said this

i was jokeing, i have no idea who you are, im 17 and i know nothing bout game scripting, i know nothing about hacking, i know nothing about your game, i have never played or seen your game in my life, Orange blah blah isent where i live, I dont live in california, and thats not my adress, and i cant hack you and it was just a joke just drop and it leave me alone ffs

but then he said stuff bout hes not joking lol
im laughin at him now

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Does it help you sleep better at night knowing you made a little kid go without internet haha. just for him saying a few things that he probably knows nothing about? :D.

Lol it rly does
cuz my game im making is to help me to get into the college i want
my game is for college purposes only…and nothing else

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=38042.msg362785#msg362785 date=1233719498]
> Well, if you think about it, his actions are threats and internet terrorism. Therefore, he can be tried in the court of law. And yes, I would go through that to make that kid an example to all the idiots out there.
>
> - Adulese

Lol taht just made my day

no worries he emailed me back. but freakin a there's like 5 received froms in the email….

> …
>
> **Received: from n59.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com ([98.136.44.43])** by bay0-mc8-f2.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
>
> Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:43:03 -0800
> **Received: from [216.252.122.216]** by n59.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Feb 2009 03:43:02 -0000
> **Received: from [67.195.9.83]** by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Feb 2009 03:43:02 -0000
>
> **Received: from [67.195.9.102]** by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Feb 2009 03:43:02 -0000
>
> Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp106.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Feb 2009 03:43:02 -0000
>
> …
>
> **Received: from [69.19.14.42]** by web110113.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 03 Feb 2009 19:43:02 PST
> …
>
> Content-Type: multiPictures of Chilidogative; boundary="0-1431141120-1233718982=:27439"

btw… in that last line... "multiPictures of Chilidogative" .... holy shit lmao.

I believe this one is the winner **69.19.14.42**