Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Genius or disgusting?

Marsh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'v cooked worse-looking stuff, and it turns out great.

If ingredient A tastes good, and Ingredient B tastes good - throw them together.

Cheese + Salmon Paste (sandwich), for example.

Ham, cheese, apple, orange, tuna, tomato, peppers + Chilli Sauce, for example #2.

@azkanan:

> Y'see, it's this thing called _Chewing_? Some of us mammals do it, not too sure about you guys, though. :)

oh im well familiar with chewing thank you very much :P
sometimes i'll have to chew a piece of meat for like 10 mins, before i can even attempt to swallow it.

something about food freaks me out…. even stuff that doesnt make a diffrenece.. i was getting a glass of milk once, and then went super space cadet, and started putting water in my milk.... GAH!!! WATER + MILK!!!! NEVER!  so i dumped all of it out... even tho it was like a quick spurt of water. I cant touch other people's food, but i can eat after someone else... like if someone took a bite of a hamburger and gave it to me id have no problem eating... but if they handed me their plate with leftover food on it... i freak out and have to find a clean spot that hasnt had any food touch it to grab the plate. It takes me like an hour to do the dishes!

I know it makes no sense

I've had something similar to that, and it was pretty good. Took a couple eggs, scrambled them and added the ramen flavor, garlic powder, salt, etc. to it. Then soaked the ramen cake with the egg and fried it, adding some shredded cheese at the end. Didn't turn into a pan casserole thing like that, but it was much faster and it was good.