Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

~*TT's GFX Summer Time Emporium*~

TT Snim

~~_TT's GFX Summer Time Emporium_~~

I am closing this thread to open a new, more organised one!  Let this one die, OK?  ^_^

Welcome to the Emporium!  Why wander _AIMLESSLY_ through the waist lands on Eclipse to find every thing you need?  Why not look  under _one roof_? 

_OUR roof_**!**

Here you will find, updated on a _mostly_ weekly schedule, every thing from dirt, to the Grand Poobah's thrown! 

All in your favorite _SUMMER COLORS_! 

Behold what will one day be THE SPRITE for Eclipse users!  Tell me what you think! 
![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/TTsnim/sidesprite1test.gif)

Aug-5-09  The guys are up!  And yes, once again, a new BG color.  I'll fix that one of these days.
Aug-3-09 It's been a while, but I have a whole set of GIRLS to down load!  Expect more soon!
March-25-09 A preview of the male sprite set I will make
March-13-09 16 Trees in full Summer leaves
Feb-16-09  16 trees with out all them fancy leaves have been added!  Remember, you can modify these uploaded images all you want!  Trees WITH leaves are coming soon!
Feb-11-09  A ground braking update with GROUND TILES!

Thank you Anna!  <3

Mr. Meep, please, feel free to edit the tiles any way you wish!  I'd like every one to feel free to edit them.  Just post all your edits here!  ^_^  I'd LOVE to see what other people could do with them to expand the collection.

@ Lenton:Yes, it's the same template.  But it looks OK when it's all set up. 
![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/TTsnim/TilesetExample.png)
I'm glad you like it, despite how "Boring" it must look!

@ Oracle:  I use the GIMP!  It's free and free is CHEAP!  XD  As far as realistic…  I'm not sure I can see that!  lol.

@Jarvis:

> Looks great! Just curious, is it for public use with non-commercial eclipse games?

It's for what ever.  You can use it for commercial games.  Just give me credit.  ^_^ 

And if I'm ever flat broke and you are making millions with my GFX you'll have to buy me lunch.    X))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...