Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im still Alive

Techno 5.0

Just think what you have to look forward too. Getting laid(cant die without doing that) going to collage(kinda synoptic with getting laid), getting married, umm ALGERATH!!

theres so much to live for. I still have to see so much and there is no fucking way I am dying without making a Filipino girl give me what I want.

Also on the bright side: I got over my ex today xD

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=39361.msg383123#msg383123 date=1235522095]
> Life isn't all about getting laid, but your in gr8 so you probably don't know that yet

I know but I am kinda flying blind right now, as in I don't really no what is going to happen once I get out of this fucking school, so thats really all I have to look forward too.

@Fruitpunch:

> I know but I am kinda flying blind right now, as in I don't really no what is going to happen once I get out of this Duck school, so thats really all I have to look forward too.

Whatever works for you :p

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=39361.msg383129#msg383129 date=1235522309]
> Lol aparently.
>
> iev hadm y chances to get laid…
> but i passed em up

Well um good for you then

wow… i cant believe how "bad" everyone has it. I get depressed quite often, but i have never caused myself physical violence... Sure everyone thinks of killing themselves... ive thought of it quite often, but thats all its been, is a thought.

I guess im just lucky... Im emotionally challenged. I can just float in the waves and go with the tide. sure sometimes a big wave hits me and i go under for a little bit... but its much easier to tread water than fight the current.

If you let things get to you and take everything personally it will just weigh you down. As a wise man once said... Dont worry be happy!

@DrNova:

> Zombie, now YOUR the one coloring out of the lines.
> you cant really think you know how other people are feeling, nor does age have anything to do with depression.

Pawnt.

but seriously everyone has depression some worse than others
you cant say you have it all bad
cuz u have no idea how other ppl feel

this is the most messed up topic i have ever seen…

1\. everyone is fighting over who has had the worst life... i dunno but i dont think i would want to be the winner...

2\. there are alot of people guessing how old someone is just because of a post, ill tell you right now, there is no age limit to stupidity

3\. debating the use of religion in a suicide thread? seriously?

4\. i find it hilarious that people would care if someone they dont know over the internet is getting laid or not. so what if they did? does that make you a loser or something? it certainly makes you look like a douche when you question it...

@ ninja, ive read a few of your posts about what kind of shit your having to deal with, your dad dissing you, breaking up with your girlfriend, bad school polotics, stuff like that, and yes it is bad but getting through it will make you a stronger person
everyone has thoughts about death, some stronger than others, but the people that go through with it never get to find out if life can be better
just keep in mind that when you become of age, you can leave all that behind whenever you want, move to a better town, get a job, move up in your career and have a happy life

the people you have to deal with now will always be a part of your life but, although alot of people might think this immoral, they can be just a part of your past
sure he may be your dad, but your dad is also a person, and is just as susceptible to being a douche, and a douche you never have to deal with again in your life, that is your choice
you can also go back to him and make amends whenever you want

i havent suffered from depression so i cant say i have any advice for dealing with it except good luck and dont lose heart, this is only a small portion of your life

also @ hippoman, a person post about how they were about to kill themselves and you your first post is
@[BS:

> Hippoman link=topic=39361.msg382429#msg382429 date=1235445148]
> lol.
>
> good luck.

where do you think you are? 4chan?
if your not going to help then dont fucking post…