Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im still Alive

Techno 5.0

lol, yep, thats how we tend to pray. As humans, we like to do all the talking and we dont listen. Now, Im not saying youll hear an actual voice, but theres just something about it that you know He hears it… but you gotta let him get a word in... wheather that be in a day, week, or whatever, but you always gotta let God be God...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've experienced a taste of depression before…In my experience the roots of it were some of the following:
-Too much politics (I know this sounds sarcastic or something but seriously, the media complains about politics 24/7\. It can really get someone down.)
-Lack of faith in something (NOT NECESSARILY RELIGION, although that can be one, it doesn't have to be yours.)

Also, don't kill yourself… Your a driving force in the Eclipse Forums and you also seem to be a nice enough guy. Besides, it seems that you are pretty young, you got a life to live :P
Well good luck with all the issues your facing. And I agree, the forums are getting to be a less happy and more on edge place as the months go by...

@AdrianC:

> Ok.
>
> How about getting robbed a few times at knife point, getting beaten up by a gang of 5 people (yeah, 5vs1, you guys are brave)  having your last real gf cheat on you (that was b4 I stoped giving a crap) moving to another country where you don't speak their language and have no friends. 3 years later moving to another place where now I have to speak english, and I did not speak english b4, so for about a year I had NO (thats 0) friends.
>
> And if you don't want my story, then just think about the starving children from Africa. Lol, honestly, do you think anybody has it worse?
>
> Oh, and no, I never was depressed, and I never thought of killin mah self. I'm just too awesome to die.

Those first few things have hapeend to alot of people including me. Moving sucks and I'll admit that but the point was you cant say you've had it worse until you've heard their story.

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=39361.msg382483#msg382483 date=1235446790]
> lol, yep, thats how we tend to pray. As humans, we like to do all the talking and we dont listen. Now, Im not saying youll hear an actual voice, but theres just something about it that you know He hears it… but you gotta let him get a word in... wheather that be in a day, week, or whatever, but you always gotta let God be God...

sounds like a bunch of crap but this isnt the place to tlak about this.

also ninja…i told cookie. shes not happy.

Here is my story, and you may think, bah, thats nothing:

First off, My grandpa died (and I was real close to him), then about a year later, My best friends Mother died. I then went into Middle school, and not being a popular kid (which I now am Horray!), I was stuck with the weird kids… But, about half way into the school year, My father was deployed (hes in the military), for about 28 months... yeah... very very long time. so, then My friend became a cutter, and was also cutting pentagrams into himslef. My otehr friends were getting into drugs and I didnt know who I was anyomroe and I was lost... 8th Grade, My parents took me outta school and put me into pvt school. In this school, jesus was present all the time and so I was able to meet him all the time. I was uplifted and my depressionwa s washed away. Althoug Depressionwas  horrible and I wanted to end it all a couple of times, i didnt, and thus it made me stronger, in faith, mentally, and physically. Overall, I would not trade any of it in because of the strenght it gave me...

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=39361.msg382483#msg382483 date=1235446790]
> lol, yep, thats how we tend to pray. As humans, we like to do all the talking and we dont listen. Now, Im not saying youll hear an actual voice, but theres just something about it that you know He hears it… but you gotta let him get a word in... wheather that be in a day, week, or whatever, but you always gotta let God be God...

okay then
i wanna test him.
hmmm whats something taht i could test him with.

@AdrianC:

> getting beaten up by a gang of 5 people

i got that.

i stood back and watched my friend get beat up
and i did nothing.

my dad forces me to say things that arent true

parents treat me like shit
my brother treats me like shit

people at my school hate me

rumors are everywhere about me

need i go on?

@[BS:

> Hippoman link=topic=39361.msg382489#msg382489 date=1235447034]
> also ninja…i told cookie. shes not happy.

i really dont care bout her

> OWNED! take that religion!

One thing I just realized. This forums is the least anti-atheist place on earth. It's nice that all beliefs are excepted. Fueled by the fact that hippo and ninja-tech were not flamed, I too, admit I am an atheist. What an interesting topic.

Uh, hate is a pretty strong word. (it means wish death apon). Based on that definition, do the people at school really hate you or are they just playing school politics against you? There's a difference.

Well, I'm going to bed. See ya later.

@Ninja, lol, you shouldnt test him in such a way that you are demanding, but yes, just ask him to show himslef in a specific area in your life… if it happens, then you know hHe exists... but if it doesnt, you try again. This soudns like heck, hes not real then... but if the Lord has plans to show up later, then thats His plans, and we cannot alter them... yes, I realize this sounds bad and that youw oudl say that the Lord is unreliable...

@Xavi, I will tolerate Atheism, but only to an extent... lol... its hard for me as I am extremely hard headed, stubborn, and have to always be right, but I try...

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=39361.msg382506#msg382506 date=1235447602]
> @Xavi, I will tolerate Atheism, but only to an extent… lol... its hard for me as I am extremely hard headed, stubborn, and have to always be right, but I try...

Good enough for me.

Nah, I know what you're talking about. I like my parents now because I've grown to accept who they are.

Its just, you think they are overcontrolling, you think they don't really like you. But honestly, if anything bad happened to you, do you think they wouldn't be by your side? (the answer is they would help you, btw, lol)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Can we keep religion out of this pls…...........

@[BS:

> Hippoman link=topic=39361.msg382501#msg382501 date=1235447443]
> Also Ninja…shes worried. shes reading this right now.
> Dont say you dont care.

if she wants to talk to me about she can imagine it cuz im not talkn to her again.

About the religion though…

i believe there is a god...
but im not all to sure about a heaven.
seems to good to be true.

and i was bored and decided to mix christianity with science and this is what i got

"in the beginning god was bored so he snapped his fingers and the big bang appeared and created everything the end."

Suicide is a fickle thing. But always remind yourself. No matter how many bads there are in your life, all it takes is  1 good to be an excuse to keep living. When someone wants to commit suicide they think of only the darkness. Look to that one light. Whether it's love, compassion, a goal, someone important to you, or just you telling yourself that you cant die, because there's something you have to do with your life and you wont do it until then.

@[IG:

> [PWN][SB] Sylexus link=topic=39361.msg382512#msg382512 date=1235447808]
> Suicide is a fickle thing. But always remind yourself. No matter how many bads there are in your life, all it takes is  1 good to be an excuse to keep living. When someone wants to commit suicide they think of only the darkness. Look to that one light. Whether it's love, compassion, a goal, someone important to you, or just you telling yourself that you cant die, because there's something you have to do with your life and you wont do it until then.

…that really touched me

Ninja, although Heaven does eem too good to be true, If God does exist, (as yousa id you ebelieve), then would he really create somehting then leave it alone? I beleive there are people that beleive that and I forget what theya re called, but that is wrong… Im tired so I dont have the explainations with me... cuz my brain isnt working (lol, mroe spelling msitakes)... so, bedtime, but ill talk about this mreo later.

@hippo, no, it is not depression... the defenition of Life= Love...