Techno 5.0

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=39361.msg382444#msg382444 date=1235445786]
> lol, I had actual clinical depression in 6th through 7th grade… and most of 8th grade... But youre not gonna like the cure...
>
> btw, Im not depressed anymore.. happy as can be!

What ze cure? I was thinking about going to a doctor for it.

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=39361.msg382425#msg382425 date=1235444911]
> i was very close to slitting my throat and ending it all today.
> i was in the bathroom and i had the knife to my neck
>
> but something in me wouldnt let me end it
> it was trying to keep me alive
>
> idk wat it was but im thanking it
>
> i guess im to weak to kill myself ;)

Woah, dude.

Is it about that girl? K I don't know anybody where you live. Move here and I'll hook you up… lol

@AdrianC:

> There are people who went through worst shit and got out of it. (hell including me, I've probably been through more crap then most of you, used to live in a pretty much 3rd world ctry…)

Man I hate when people say that. You don't know our problems we don't know yours. Leave it at that.

Also, although you may be thinking, heck, nobody would miss me and it would be better for them if I werent here… woah, that is way wrong. That is what I constantly thought when I was depressed. Now that I am not anymore, I am hearing this from one of my friends who may be depressed. I would miss him a ton! Do not let you fool yourslef. You would be heavilly missed by all around you. I now can see the flaws in my thinking as I am not burdened with it anymore. Just seek help, cuz I went to a "shrink" for about 2 months... then tons of Jesus, but I dunno if youre a Christina... also, there a ton of events that lead to my depression, if you wanna hear about them, jsut ask!

btw, Hippo is 13

@Munro:

> Man I hate when people say that. You don't know our problems we don't know yours. Leave it at that.

Ok.

How about getting robbed a few times at knife point, getting beaten up by a gang of 5 people (yeah, 5vs1, you guys are brave)  having your last real gf cheat on you (that was b4 I stoped giving a crap) moving to another country where you don't speak their language and have no friends. 3 years later moving to another place where now I have to speak english, and I did not speak english b4, so for about a year I had NO (thats 0) friends.

And if you don't want my story, then just think about the starving children from Africa. Lol, honestly, do you think anybody has it worse?

Oh, and no, I never was depressed, and I never thought of killin mah self. I'm just too awesome to die.