Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Programming shop!

Growlith1223

Hello everyone! I am Growlith1223 or better known as Zero. I am 17 years of age and have been working in Visual Basic 6.0 for about 4 years now.

I am proficient in the language of Visual Basic and I do have a background in some other languages. May not be a whole lot but i will try as hard as i can to do whatever you ask of me.I can code in C#,VB.NET, and a little bit of C++.

My requirements in order for me to say yes is;
1\. As long as you don't be an arse to me, i'll do the work, otherwise i'll just stop working on it.
2\. Make sure you actually have the money. I'm not going to give you the source if you do not have the money.
3\.  You have to accept my daily schedule. if you don't, find someone else to do it.

The people whom i have worked for is;
1\. Sinnix(still working)
2\. Ulquial(he did not meet my requirements.)
3\. Jumpahead(Finished)

A note to anyone;
1\. If you so decide to tell me to edit one of the systems you requested to work with other systems as well, there will be an extra charge.
2\. If you make your dead line to close, there may be an extra fee for me having to go into my other hours.

here's the screenshots!

**Guild system and Title System**

![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/79b3e8756cf37dee005b65ebfc728037.png)

**Character Editor**

![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/74c432dec0872cbd07b0ca3a7cd94f7b.png)

**Stackable Items System**

![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/4003f1bcf613f4860841c1e1798679f6.png)

**VB.NET Map Editor**

![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/b3b0e74a074a3216a18e212a0831de50.png)

**Shop**

**Quest System** - $10
**Guild System** - $5
**Event System** - $30
**DirectX switch(from 8 to 7 and vice versa)** - $8
**Housing System** - $5
**Multichar System** - $5
**Stackable Items** - $3
**a whole new engine** - Will be discussed when asked for
More will be added as i progress further with requests!

Anything requested that is not on here, the price will be decided based on difficulty and time constraints.

You can contact me via:
email [email protected]
Or message me on the eclipse site.

Sincerely,
Growlith1223

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Dear Growlith,

You and I have talked here and there whilst on the forums, and I have a question for you. I have been in the market for 2 separate code systems, and I haven't found a good tutorial that could provide me with a direction. Recently I have been incredibly busy with life to do much programming, and my attention span seems bent on destroying my coding skills.

The two systems are; 

1\. A talent tree editor

2\. A NPC boss editor

#1: The basic idea is that there would be a set form with the locations for the skill/talent icons, and you would just substitute the skills (graphicly at least). Or an alternative idea is a dynamic form that you can move the skill links and icons around to make unique trees. These trees could be linked with the Spell Editor or just draw on the game's current spells (a slider or dropbox), and could link to the game's classes.

#2: This one is a bit more tricky. I've always wanted bosses in my game to be more then just normal NPC's with a status effect (which was glitchy back in Elysium). Instead, I was thinking of having them be able to cast magic, use abilities, and even have custom scripts and spells. I feel like this could be possible with the current event system, but would be a bit of a challenge for me to use.

================

I would like your opinions on the possibility of these two systems for the current engines (Dawn), and your estimates on the prices of each. No need for you to work on them unless I can pay you.

_Your's in Fellowship,_

**No Name**

PS: I am posting this here to see your interest in the matter, and possibly get other's takes on the ideas.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...