Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lookie what I found (warning, political-incorrect, offensive!)

Admiral Refuge

**I DID NOT MAKE THIS!**

**It was made by DG**.  He posted this up awhile ago, but I can't find the topic now; I was looking through some old files, and I found this.

_Disclaimer: This card game is not PC, and it is abit offensive too.  I didn't make it, nor do I "support" it. View at your own risk!_

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> **I DID NOT MAKE THIS!**
>
> It was either Spork or DG (I'm pretty sure it's Spork).  He posted this up awhile ago, but I can't find the topic now; I was looking through some old files, and I found this.
>
> _Disclaimer: This card game is not PC, and it is abit offensive too.  I didn't make it, nor do I "support" it. View at your own risk!_

See pics.

That reminds me, anyone have Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion? 'Cause you can play online with that and Hamachi combined: CARD GAMES FOR FREE OVAR DA INTARWEBS

Lol this is funny, but I don't support any of it  XD

Admiral, this is really, um, daring… I wouldn't have recommended it, especally considering your a mod, and represent the community. Oh well, doesn't seem like this thread has become a flamefest yet.

@Xavi:

> Lol this is funny, but I don't support any of it  XD
>
> Admiral, this is really, um, daring… I wouldn't have recommended it, especally considering your a mod, and represent the community. Oh well, doesn't seem like this thread has become a flamefest yet.

Ã…Å¡pike is an administrator, and he MADE it (as well as posted it on the forums before; afew times)

@Image-repliar:

> [![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/299a6ee90e2b7d1bf13ef85392cc66ce.jpeg)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#299a6ee90e2b7d1bf13ef85392cc66ce.jpeg)

Why do I laugh so uncontrollably when I see this picture?

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Dude. I put that as my desktop background and my mom said "no, everytime I boot up the desktop I don't want to see a creepy blackman playing that stupid game you and your dad used to play".
>
> >.> sadly my dad could beat me due to him having a cash flow to new better cards.

Ahaha!! That's funny because I set it as my background too… but took it off an hour later because of the creepiness.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Dude. I put that as my desktop background and my mom said "no, everytime I boot up the desktop I don't want to see a creepy blackman playing that stupid game you and your dad used to play".
>
> >.> sadly my dad could beat me due to him having a cash flow to new better cards.

Who needs new better cards, I have old cards strong enough to rape a god card in less then 2 turns o-o

![](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=42461.0;attach=7790;image) I do find this funny, and this really aint racist. See a white guy who makes that face just as funny, yet people dont consider it racist.