• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H1N1 - Meet the Swine Flu

Admiral Refuge

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=43301.msg439096#msg439096 date=1241150745]
> dammit its in my city.
> but only in the SW im in the NE ill be fine for a few hours hopefully a day more

Consider yourself lucky…
There's confirmed cases about three miles away from where I live

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> I already have medical grade N95 Flu masks, and enough food stocked up to last me [**most of this simulation**](http://tr.youtube.com/watch?v=htnh7pBBtrM)

Well i guess i better get prepared. i think ima try to save other ppl from it rather than myself. itll give ppl something to remember :)

night u guys

OMFG guys! My mom forced me to some shitty ass cheap Mexican clinic in Ontario, CA (a.k.a. Mexico). Sitting in a room, waiting to be called on, having sick Mexicans cough all over you is not an enjoyable experience. I swear, this doesn't look too good for me…

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> OMFG guys! My mom forced me to some shitty ass cheap Mexican clinic in Ontario, CA (a.k.a. Mexico). Sitting in a room, waiting to be called on, having sick Mexicans cough all over you is not an enjoyable experience. I swear, this doesn't look too good for me…

Oh wow, that sucks. You really shouldn't seek medical attention unless you show symptoms. As you obviously pointed out, sitting in a clinic when you AREN'T SICK is probably the worst thing you can do right now.

@Anna:

> Oh wow, that sucks. You really shouldn't seek medical attention unless you show symptoms. As you obviously pointed out, sitting in a clinic when you AREN'T SICK is probably the worst thing you can do right now.

Licking someone who knows they have it would be worse.

It's getting near me. =[

Since my Mom works at Kaiser Permanente, she gets regular Email updates about H1N1\. She always sends me the mail, so if anything comes up, I'll post it in here.

Edit: Actually, I'm not allowed to release the information, or punishable by law. =/

I'm in Kentucky, they had an outbreak really close to where I live. I have had a virus for 3 days, but its not the Swine flu, I haven't been achy or anything. Plus its going away, So I'm fine haha. Only one freaking out about me having a sickness is this girl I like haha. She called me worrying her ass off. -_-.

**The typical symptoms are:**
Sudden fever or a sudden cough.
**Other symptoms may include:**
- headache
- tiredness
- chills
- aching muscles
- limb or joint pain
- diarrhoea or stomach upset
- sore throat
- runny nose
- sneezing