Find results in...

Fixed Eclipse Oudated

Akselj

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@djmdjm97:

> Yes, SS works fine. Just I find it harder having to do the stuff in sadscript.

I've made a scripted spell system, so to make a spell that causes damage, all you would need to do, is:
Call DmgSpell()
(of course, you'll put the damage, etc, in those brackets)
Check the script database for the universal spell script.

@Aksel: I pinned that topic; can you make our minds at east, and test out the spells for us real quick, if you haven't yet?

@Admiral:

> I've made a scripted spell system, so to make a spell that causes damage, all you would need to do, is:
> Call DmgSpell()
> (of course, you'll put the damage, etc, in those brackets)
> Check the script database for the universal spell script.
>
> @Aksel: I pinned that topic; can you make our minds at east, and test out the spells for us real quick, if you haven't yet?

Ok, when I tried the spell this time, it worked but then every spell did the same animation etc.

Well, it's fairly untested, as it was just me last night fiddling around. I was hoping using it in 2.8 would be the testing ground for it on a larger scale. I suppose I could just post the tutorial with the same cautions I gave Aksel. I guess I'll copy and paste my PM to him. ;)

Well personally, i can't say this is the fixed eclipse. When i set npc on attack on sight it doesnt work, spells doesnt work. House doesnt seem to work and i cant seem to use tileset 2 since "Chest" has taken his place. But it could just be me.

@Yakura:

> Well personally, i can't say this is the fixed eclipse. When i set npc on attack on sight it doesnt work, spells doesnt work. House doesnt seem to work and i cant seem to use tileset 2 since "Chest" has taken his place. But it could just be me.

I can't comment on spells (since they work for me, but not for others), but the Attack On Sight works fine; NPCs don't attack admins on sight; make a non-admin account, and they will come running at you.

@Admiral:

> I can't comment on spells (since they work for me, but not for others), but the Attack On Sight works fine; NPCs don't attack admins on sight; make a non-admin account, and they will come running at you.

Attack on sight, you pwned me on that 1\. I totally forgot about the not attack a admin account. But with spells i double click the spell to remember it and when i click cast it keeps saying: "Cannot cast spell"' -,-

@Yakura:

> Attack on sight, you pwned me on that 1\. I totally forgot about the not attack a admin account. But with spells i double click the spell to remember it and when i click cast it keeps saying: "Cannot cast spell"' -,-

Well, spells are working; it's just not casting (if the spells weren't working, it wouldn't display anything).