Eclipse Revolution (Temp Name, maybe)

jcsnider

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[GrimTech:

> jcsnider link=topic=46166.msg477313#msg477313 date=1245684466]
> Dont be excited, it is as good as it seems my opinion. But it will quickly get there.

I agree. I couldnt figure out how to get the Inventory, Character, or Settings to work. It wouldnt want to work probably 70% of the time and once I downloaded it I couldnt delete it. But one day it might get there.

Ok, here is 2.0…

It 1\. removes all encryption, i think when it was encrypting it may have lost some of the string, and then later messed up, i am not too sure.
2\. removes the friend list, it was bugged, I hadnt had a long enough testing time. and I only had 1 comp. But it will be re-added and working quite soon, I just fixed up one and made it work on The Year 2020.

Link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/nei651

See if this is any better...

Hehe, well. If i now start the server it says "Hacking Attempt" XD And followed by a bad luck error: Runtime Error 13: "Type mismatch". And then you think you had enough of the error. When i register i get the same runtime error (13) with "Type Mismatch".

Well not actually.. Runtime error 91 (Something with a Variable) But don't bother it could just be my pc, and that the fix of vista hasnt installed yet. But i cant since the installer of Mirage? Keeps failing on me at 25 % so.

Sweet. Looking good man keep it up. One thing you should add are the inventory, spells, character and settings. I'll even take it without the custom GUI.  :cheesy:

Edit: OK, when I opened the client I also got run time error 13\. I also figured out how to get the inventory screen open by /inventory but once you open it you cant close it. Same with the friends list i think (the one with the option to disown or whatever).

Glad you like it… Just an update.

Right now I am adding in the friend list, I managed to get a working on for the year 2020 so I figured I could get it working on ER.

This friend list will basically let you add/delete your friends, when you double click on your friends name it will send a chat request.

*Optional if i can get it working in time, it will also show which of your friends are online/offline.

So it will look like this

Friends
jcsnider (online)

Very simple, but appearntly it will be one of the first for eclipse.