Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Perfect World International

Zyvo

PWI is a game that has no real patterned out leveled area's rather at the begining of the game you appere in a low lvl 1 area and can find monsters of lvl 40 in the skies above you.
PWI is also a very popular game.

[http://pwi.perfectworld.com/](http://pwi.perfectworld.com/)

just now posting Perfect World International? It's been out for closing in on a year now (Sept 08).

Good game, but turns into a grindfest at later levels (grinding starts in mid-30's, but only gets bothersome around the 50-60's. Depending on how you do quests and if you use your genie alot, the grinding either gets worse or better by this time.)

It's still a great game, though. I play it often, in fact I'll be getting on my cleric in just a few minutes, heh.

The graphics can go as low as making DOS games look more appealing (exaggeration, of course), and as high as to compete with next-gen games.

I recommend this Free-to-play MMO to any mmo gamer.

As well, check out the other game currently in Open Beta by Perfect World called Jade Dynasty (also known as Celestial Destroyer and Zhu Xian)

Yeah some of us played it a few months back… I haven't reinstalled it since I reformatted, but it was pretty fun. Me and Gwen were almost level 30 I think. Very, very pretty gameworld, neat to explore, but it was pretty grindy.
![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/pw/pw-gwen-sunset.jpg)

@DrNova:

> Is grindy, but if you can handle that its a fun game

yup, grindy as hell later on. but it's fun in all other aspects. when I get my good, non-laggy computer running again, I'll have to take some better screenshots.

youtube vid i made of my venomancer going all-out badass on a ton of mobs, this is the game in action:
[Perfect World International - Heavy Venomancer (Watch in HD)](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdTA0lSYIe8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
@Lam3r:

> YEah the grind is usually the problem with MMO's…especially ones developed in asia, it's some trend/dev style they have there and pretty much every Asian MMO i've played is a big grind somewhere along the line.

Perfect World Entertainment (the guys who made PW) sorta corrected their grind problem in their new game Jade Dynasty. Don't get me wrong, it's still very grindy, but to combat it they gave everyone Espers - basically a bot which will kill stuff for you legally. In JD they also have two neat spells called meditate and dream which will continuously give out XP for free every 2 or so minutes (you can't do anything while using them though).

Basically if you liked PW's style and graphics but hated the grind, try JD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@Zyvo:

> Has anyone else heard?
>
> They're making new content, with new classes. The Waterborn, I'll go back on it when they're done with that installment. I want to play the Assassin!

yeah, I'll probably test the new classes a bit for fun, but hopefully I'll stick with my currently-level-46 venomancer til endgame.

sadly, the game has a theme of "get rich quick or get lost" recently, especially with the recent quadruple in gold prices from the anniversary sale. Makes buying cash shop items damn near impossible unless you are rich or pay with real cash.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello alla :)
I got finally new computer and it does work for me.
I'm 4lvl (haha =D just started) venomancer.
It's really fun and cool looking game, i will keep playing this.
btw. my &#%¤ net is crashing all the time (if i restart i can play it min 5hours but after that it start crashing) but still i like it.