Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Possessed Washingmachine

Homicidal Monkey

> Once while washing a load of towells it got a bit out of balance and it got so out of control for a minute that I swear I actually saw a porthole to another dimension open above it just for a second, there were dinosaurs on the otherside and they looked scared too, it almost sucked me in but I held onto for my life to the deepfreeze. It sucked my shoes and pants off though and it got the iron as well which pissed me off because it was quite a good one. Luckily it sucked it's own power cord out of the wall and stopped before the whole house went in.
> I drew a picture of the dinosaurs i saw incase people didn't believe me, they are partly red because my green felt ran out half way through.

OH LAWL, Is this whole sale a joke?

@DrNova:

> My washing machine is incredibly quiet

It's planning an attack. Get ready. Get sandbags and turrents. Get grannades. Get a rocket launcher. Get human shields incase that portal to another dimention opens up. DO IT FAST!

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Like two summers ago I tried to wash some towels so I could shower. Well somehow I fucked that up and it was shaking uncontrollably like a seizure patient and i opened it cus the latch was broke and it was spinning the towels on the side and no water. Scared the duck out of me.

its called the dryer. The water is in the washing machine.

@Zetta:

> its called the dryer. The water is in the washing machine.

@[SB:

> Shri (shrig94) link=topic=46490.msg473144#msg473144 date=1245207245]
> ![](http://images.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/tq/2/96468702.jpg)
> 'nough said

No HM, A robot dragon is.