Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Great bands you wish would/could reunite?

Fruitpunch

So I am listening to some At the Gates stuff and I am thinking "damn I wish they would get back together and record a new album, even though it will never happen since according to Anders Bjorler "a new album would only dissapoint ten years after Slaughter of the Soul".

So just wondering what bands would you like to see reunite? I wouldn't mine seeing death reunite, though Chucks dead so that's impossible.

Because Hypnotize and Mezmerize sucked when compared to tha older records and Serj is doing better on his own. There was a lot of tension when they were splitting su I guess it was impossible to avoid. And Scars on Broadway is doing fine on theyre own too.

@Kusy:

> Because Hypnotize and Mezmerize sucked when compared to tha older records and Serj is doing better on his own. There was a lot of tension when they were splitting su I guess it was impossible to avoid. And Scars on Broadway is doing fine on theyre own too.

Yeah singing duets with Pink is doing better :)

As far as bands go, i say Pantera also, lets invoke Dimebags spirit and make him rise again.