Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 directional movement plus a jumping system would require a z-axis. Eclipse doesn't have a z-axis by default. You could either:

A. Code an animation system that ticked a flag which set you into a state of 'jumping' and display a jumping animation over your character.

B. Implement a z-axis. If you don't understand the concept all too well, ask Ne0n. He accomplished the same of which you are asking for (Super Mario Online).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello , Mr. Miguu ^-^ . I have a project to create a game based on Super Smash Bros with your engine, but I do not have much experience with Eclipse origins, so I'm wondering if you could post your old version of the program, one that was based on Eclipse 2.7, please do the best you can, grateful.

@Matzkun:

> Hello , Mr. Miguu ^-^ . I have a project to create a game based on Super Smash Bros with your engine, but I do not have much experience with Eclipse origins, so I'm wondering if you could post your old version of the program, one that was based on Eclipse 2.7, please do the best you can, grateful.

I lost the source to both engines when my computer crashed a while ago. I have retrieved the PVO source thanks to a helpful member of the forums ***cough***Jelly***cough***.
I suggest you use PVO and become acquainted with how Eclipse Origins works since it is by far the most stable version of Eclipse to use right off the bat. You will thank me–but mostly Robin--in the long run.

@Kemerd:

> Get lost or Use EO.

Alright, **MrMiguu**.