Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Igloo:

> Hey Mr. Miguu. Sorry if this has been asked before, but does this new version of PV have jump frames?

Technically. You can very easily adjust it on your own. Well… easier said than done I suppose. After the next patch (with more bugs fixed) I will make a tutorial for jump frames and other neat stuff.

@Sr_Sirius:

> Migu any date to release the final patch?

1\. I mainly go with the flow of things. I never pre-plan anything.
2\. A final patch is a hard judgement call. I would say maybe 2 - 3 patches from now since they will all be solid releases.

@skevsama:

> @Miguuuuuuuuuuuu: ok true that. thank you for the advice  :cheesy:

No problem man. Glad I could help ;D

@Bigfoot:

> is it correct that a newer version of this is coming out soon? or is this the one thats already out im a little confused

This is the newest version. [PV] was reprogrammed on a different engine for stability reasons. If you would read the main topic, you will see all of this information granted you haven't already in spite of this misunderstanding. I will be releasing a patch for this current engine soon, with many bug fixes and etc. Report anything you find.

@Miguu:

> @Bigfoot:
>
> > is it correct that a newer version of this is coming out soon? or is this the one thats already out im a little confused
>
> This is the newest version. [PV] was reprogrammed on a different engine for stability reasons. If you would read the main topic, you will see all of this information granted you haven't already in spite of this misunderstanding. I will be releasing a patch for this current engine soon, with many bug fixes and etc. Report anything you find.

Mk Thanks <3 downloading right now

@gordofatal:

> I need old vproject :/ I think this new ugly: x.
> You can pass link of old vertigo project?

This new one is just using the skins of [ES]. I will start making a custom, sleek GUI if I get enough votes on the poll (soon to come!) to do so. Thanks for showing some gratitude towards the older [PV] GUI.

@bunnyphantom:

> Was that Miguu in that picture? <_< Because he was looking good  ;)

Yes, yes it was. Thank you ;D

can you tell me where should i look to add more moves to the character.
something like this : now he do only 2 moves for walking and i want to add a few more ( actually it has only 1 frame more, becouse 1 frame its for static character)

@lucian:

> can you tell me where should I look to add more moves to the character.
> something like this : now he do only 2 moves for walking and I want to add a few more ( actually it has only 1 frame more, becouse 1 frame its for static character)

_**Sub BltPlayer(ByVal Index As Long)**_

@Miguu:

> @Sr_Sirius:
>
> > When you fix the next patch? I wait for NPC AI and the other fix you say in older post for start my game.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Probably soon since nobody is coming across anymore errorss/bugs.

Speaking of updates, since you used ES for this I might as well send you the same fix I sent to Damian.