Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

- GUI, Yet another -

crackmunky

Heya guys,

Yet another GUI, gone back from 800x600 to experiement with some smaller sized GUI's, im getting quite a collection of gui's now hehe -

*images removed*

C&C away! As allways ignor the mapping, and some of the icons. whats the verdict?

Thanks,

Munky.

@Robin:

> I'm wondering how you got such a clean and familiar border and managed to make such a mess with the rest of it.
>
> It screams Mirage Realms at me.

all generic GUI will scream of Mirage Realms because its generic…

dont get me wrong, MR GUI looks awesome, but its also generic, so unless your saying he stole the interface, i wouldnt say he is stealing anything

and from the latest screen shot shown by dugor, id have to say that they are just similar styles

@Renzo:

> all generic GUI will scream of Mirage Realms because its generic…
>
> dont get me wrong, MR GUI looks awesome, but its also generic, so unless your saying he stole the interface, i wouldnt say he is stealing anything
>
> and from the latest screen shot shown by dugor, id have to say that they are jsut similar styles

Read the thread.

[http://www.mirage-realms.com/](http://www.mirage-realms.com/)

He's directly stolen the borders from the website and patched them together in paint. The simple fact that he's then failed completely at making a GUI to match the border proves my point.

Please remove the image as he's literally copy and pasted the damn thing. Zoom in if you have to. Pixel-perfect.