Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Micheal Jackson dead

munro

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> To this once godly mother fucker. I tilt my glass full of scotch to the only and only King of Pop. To the world, a corrupt man, To me, a hero of music. Live on you son of a Female Dog.

Coulden't have said it better myself. Most kids my age are making pedo jokes about his death. I see it in a more depressing way. He was a musical legend, his spirit will live on.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hippoman:

> What game are you making.
>
> Also besides losing my TV, no one talking, the incessive flaming and hate towards me, the incessive flaming and hate towards others, insomniaic nights of boredom, general boredom, problems with WERPG, zombie0hour grounded for more than a week, nothing to do (which ties into the boredom), having to beat COD4 on veteran, malware, friend being a dick for no reason, its hot in my room, ive stopped getting hungry, my mom stopping me from sleeping until 2PM, no one to hang out with, no one to talk to, and you not conversating anymore, kusy hating me, mr. miguu hating me, SakiSun, Satilite Cannon being a troll, and running out of ideas for this post.
>
> Im fine! :)
>
> edit: i forgot, i also have no skill in anything, cannot learn any language, and i barely ever leave my house, friends wanting to swim and i just want to sleep, the sun.

How ya think i feel.

The world will be a much sadder place…when ringo star and paul mcartney finnaly die...
And I guarentee right before or right after Rock Band the Beatles is released...one will stand and the other will fall. And it will sell because of it....

And just so you all know

I FUCKING CALLED IT