Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

�¼Ñ��¸Ñ‡Ä¡Ä¡ÎµÑ‚'s lateral thinking puzzlez.

Patrick

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squiddle would win the clicking contest. It states he can click 20 times in 20 seconds but does not state it requires the entire 20 seconds. He could very easily be doing the 20 clicks in only the first 15 seconds of the required 20 seconds.

The fastest clicker is Squiddle, so he's the one who's gonna finish first.

Explanation:
The time starts ticking with the first click and ends with the last click. So when it is said that Anna Commena can click a mouse 5 times in 5 seconds, it means that the last click is made at the 5 second mark.

This means that there are 4 intervals between the clicks (5 clicks) in 5 seconds, which amounts to 1.25 second per click.

Here's the summary:
Anna Commena: 5/4    =  1.25 seconds/click
Admiral:            10/9  =  1.11 seconds/click
Squiddle:          20/19 =  1.05 seconds/click

Therefore, with an average clicking speed of 1.05 seconds per click, Squiddle would be the first to reach 40 clicks. ^^

Case closed, am I right? =)
Roujo

P.S: I beat you all, I can easily do 6 clicks/second, and that's 0.166 second/click. ;)

@Teh:

> The fastest clicker is Squiddle, so he's the one who's gonna finish first.
>
> Explanation:
> The time starts ticking with the first click and ends with the last click. So when it is said that Anna Commena can click a mouse 5 times in 5 seconds, it means that the last click is made at the 5 second mark.
>
> This means that there are 4 intervals between the clicks (5 clicks) in 5 seconds, which amounts to 1.25 second per click.
>
> Here's the summary:
> Anna Commena: 5/4    =  1.25 seconds/click
> Admiral:            10/9  =  1.11 seconds/click
> Squiddle:          20/19 =  1.05 seconds/click
>
> Therefore, with an average clicking speed of 1.05 seconds per click, _Anna Commena_ would be the first to reach 40 clicks. ^^
>
> Case closed, am I right? =)
> Roujo
>
> P.S: I beat you all, I can easily do 6 clicks/second, and that's 0.166 second/click. ;)

correct. Fixed One tiny bit. You had every detail right until that silly mistake. Well Done!
:D

Uhhh… Thanks for the win, but I believe Squiddle should win. He has a speed of 1.05 seconds per click, which is _faster_ than Anna Commena's 1.25 seconds per click.

The thing is, we're not talking about clicks per second, we're talking about the amount of time it takes to make one click. In that case, smaller is better. =)

Anyway, that's the way I see it ^^
Roujo