Find results in...

DAN TROLL'D!

kender the great

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@.:Ev1ltyphoon:.:

> Please, don't make this a spamming thread. Both of you, especially noobz, just come in here and say "ow yeah, thats why you don't do drugs" But this is a serious thread. Someone DIED… Someone whom most of us knew pretty well, and I'd like it if you would stop making such remarks in this thread.

yes, it is someone, a person. But it's also a lesson, sure there were good times, but do you honestly think that now he wants us to follow in his mistakes?

This thread is about some dying Sue, don't go on about drugs. Take some sorro in him dying. Don't talk about drugs while people are grieving.

Thats good that Emblem.

@Zetta:

> at first I was  :huh:
> then I was  :cry:

Same…. I was having such a great day yesterday, the first good one in a long time, and I come home to find this... It's just not fair. (No one say "Life isn't fair" or "Death isn't fair.")

wow, i never really knew him, ive seen some of his posts but, this is shocking, for someone to pass at 16, he will be in my prayers tonight, and i wish his family the best, im still in shock, ive been reading all the comments on this post, and although i am not active on these forums anymore, it has made me realise that we all share a strong bond together, and many are respectful, but to those who were posting in an attempt to make others laugh or start arguments, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

thats all from me though…

what the duck this is so duckin ducked up omg! dam i didnt know him at all kinda heard of him but yet i still cry wow i think im in aperfect world but im not dam dude wo this sucks omg! i cant beilieve this ahhh! dam well i cant say anything right now but R.I.P

Don't really know what to say. He was someone I admired when first joining, that was a few years ago when he also posted alot. I remember one time I made a little program to help register stuff and a few people got all mad about it for some reason, and gray defended me. He was an Eclipse Legend. Rest in peace…

Don't mourn his death.
Celebrate his life!

I mean, do any of you guys want people to be sad when your time is up?

From now on, we put down his best moment s and funniest quotes in a memorial topic!

Or this topic, although, this one seems to be there just to inform us of the event…

i noticed that i made it greyfox not grayfox but im using paint no way really to change it with out starting over if u have some edit thing could u edit it and upload for me please i give credit?
*edit
and make it bigger XD

What a goddamn waste. He was a really great guy and he was going to go on to do great things. Really, though, anyone that knew him knew there was no way he was just gonna wither away peacefully at 80.

RIP, Dan. My condolences to his family and the community.

@Pryex:

> Don't mourn his death.
> Celebrate his life!
>
> I mean, do any of you guys want people to be sad when your time is up?
>
> From now on, we put down his best moment s and funniest quotes in a memorial topic!
>
> Or this topic, although, this one seems to be there just to inform us of the event…

I said that before in like two topics and everyone turned on me

Let us all remember Grayfox as one who stood up for his rights and acknowledged when others needed him to stand up for their rights. He was–no, he is a great man...truly intelligent and knowledgeable in lots of areas. I know most everyone who has come in contact with Grayfox has gained some respect for him and never thought the day would come that the man you respected would suddenly pass away. Keep him in your prayers but most of all...keep him in your hearts. All of you who have gathered here today, I want to thank you for showing up on this occasion--not for the ending of his life but for the celebration of a new life he may have in heaven. God bless...
----------------------------------------------------------------
I never even knew the guy but I'm pretty sure this sums it up, When you see his name all over the place even when hes not on eclipse...you got to feel something when the man dies.

What I typed would be necessary at an actual funeral but online it may need to be edited a bit "All of you who have gathered here today"