Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mabinogi

Mori

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do 10 part time jobs for the healer lady and she'll teach you herbalism and First Aid. Although Herbalism costs 4 AP to learn…

Anyone want to run basic dungeons with me? I want some easy gold, but I can't solo the giant spider/red spiders yet. Ciar would be fine too if anyone can take the golem easily.

@Gwen:

> Umbra is so mean… I saw him and ran up to him and said hi... and he quit the game!
>
> then he came back a few mins when he thought i would have left!!!
>
> So mean to me Umbra :sad:

@Umbra!:

> And I keep having keyboard issues, so if I suddently don't speak to anyone it's because I can't talk :/

;)

@zearth:

> So the other day i was looking at this game but didnt really understand what kind of game it was and decided not to download it without more information. Anyone care to explain?

Typical fantasy world MMO. The main difference is you can do a lot of side stuff, like farm and cook, or chop wood and sit around campfires. Also you can get EXP from doing that stuff, not just killing monsters. As far as combat goes, it's a little hard to get used to be it's interesting, it's more of an attack-counterattack style, so you have to time your attack skills to counter what the enemy is doing.

As far as general conflict, well there is racial conflict between elves and giants, and there is also an alignment thing between paladins and dark knights, which are special transformations.

Oh, I've been getting that keyboard bug a bit today… I read a few fixes on the nexon forums, might try them. One is to hit the shift/alt/tab/caps/ctrl/space keys to make sure they haven't been toggled on, another is to ctrl-V some text from outside and then try to chat again.

Usernames:

Selkies (elf - lv 40 something)
Cephaus (human - lv 150 something)

I'm usually on Selkies though.  So if anyone needs transportation anywhere, I got a flying mount and a normal one, so I'm set for anywhere :P