Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mabinogi

Mori

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow lol…didn't expect such a quick response.  Yeah, seconding the motion for Eclipse on Ruairi :cheesy:

So glad I got more people to play this game :azn:

Well, I'll be on "Selkies" in a bit.  I need to make a new Eclipse category for my friends list...

Emblem, press Z to toggle the camera to manual mode. You had it on fixed, so it will keep resetting itself to face north.

Coming back from a solo dungeon quest I met up with some people hanging out playing lutes… got to become friends and they took me to the other continent into some desert. I bought some new clothes at the elf town and got an Elf card so I can make a new elf character!
:azn:

@Anna:

> Emblem, press Z to toggle the camera to manual mode. You had it on fixed, so it will keep resetting itself to face north.
>
> Coming back from a solo dungeon quest I met up with some people hanging out playing lutes… got to become friends and they took me to the other continent into some desert. I bought some new clothes at the elf town and got an Elf card so I can make a new elf character!
> :azn:

*murder*
I should have stalked you while I had the chance. xD I was watching you talk to the people, lol @ the bot's trying to kill the wolf.

@Anna:

> Coming back from a solo dungeon quest I met up with some people hanging out playing lutes… got to become friends and they took me to the other continent into some desert. I bought some new clothes at the elf town and got an Elf card so I can make a new elf character!
> :azn:

See, that's what I like, the community in this game is awesome.  Well, I'm still online if anyone needs any help, and I have mounts and mana tunnels, so I can get you pretty much anywhere you'd need to go  :azn:

Well, if you want to go to Vales (The Giant city), you'd need to get through to that city's leader.  If you can talk to him, you can switch alliances. I could fly you in safely with my mount if you need me to.

Hmm…I actually don't know if you _can_ be neutral again.  I'm actually with two people who play Mabinogi right now, and I asked them.  Their answer was "you probably can, but we don't know how".

Also, switching sides _shouldn't_ make you lose the card, since I don't think in game events can take away character cards.  So no, I don't think that is does. 

And yes, allying with the Giants would make you hostile to Elves.  You can just turn off pvp in the options though.  NPC guards will still fight you though, and they're nearly indestructible.  You pretty much have to pick either giants or elves.  Also, I sent you a friend request from Selkies.

@Mori:

> Is there really no Mabinogi thread here?  I've been playing it since the North American release, and some of my friends were in the beta.  Stuck with it all the way to what's now known as G7, and I've gotten a good 30 or so people to play it actively, and most of them had no prior interest in MMOs.

I showed up about 20 days before that one math dungeon opened….It was the 3rd rock. needed a level 26 or 16 archer spell.