Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mabinogi

Mori

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I do it tomorrow sometime?  I gotta get up really early tomorrow (College stuff for next term), and it's already 2 am over here…ugh.

But yeah, tomorrow evening I'll be on.  Just message me if you see me and I'll take you to Filia.  Where are you now, btw?

Okeydoke. I'll log on and continent warp to dunnyB then.  Meet me in the square?  I'll be able to warp you back to Filia after the warp recharges, happens every 12 in game hours.  Also, each in game hour is about 90 seconds, in case anyone was wondering.  Good to know if you're on a timetable for quests/jobs.

@мсичġġєт:

> 899mb? I was going to join but it's too big. Might try to download bits at a time.

I took me 40 minutes to download it manually (without using their download program).

Yeah I was on all day today I had to get off… I'm in Dunbarton right now, so tommarow I'll probably hike back. Oh yeah if anyone sees Zonova tell him he better not lose that musical score he got from that girl earlier today or else I'll ban him from Eclipse!
XD

@Anna:

> I took me 40 minutes to download it manually (without using their download program).
>
> Yeah I was on all day today I had to get off… I'm in Dunbarton right now, so tommarow I'll probably hike back. Oh yeah if anyone sees Zonova tell him he better not lose that musical score he got from that girl earlier today or else I'll ban him from Eclipse!
> XD

And if you don't ban him I will XD

Ohyes. We have to stop randomly running into eachother. xD

27m was my best.

Zonova's first paper airplane throw was 25m! and then he got another 20+ throw shortly after. I have no idea, if it's random or what, I know it shouldn't have any obstacles (don't even try throwing over fences even if they are below you, it doesnt seem to work!).

Lulz flying mounts.  Tylian is in Filia now.  Also, I think the paper airplanes have a bit of physics to them with parabolic flights and whatnot, but yeah, they drop if they hit anything.  A good snowy plain or desert would be a good spot though…hmm.

Logging off of Mabs for now, unless anyone else needs anything  :azn:

I'll have to admit, I was half asleep when you did that so I didn't even notice we were there untill you finished the little "fly-around".
That's why I didn't get off the first time you landed, and was awkward when you did the second time xD