Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mabinogi

Mori

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How so? It's a bikini with a mini sarong wrap. Go to the average water park during summer break and you'll see that (and more)!

Anyway, I just learned Musical Composition! I've made a Morrowind Theme song scroll, a Rydia theme remix, and the victory theme from StarTropics!
:azn: :icon_music:

EDIT: Rank E composition, single track:

SHADOWRUN HARMONY SOLO!

MML@t97v12l16.r4rr64g+gg+a+8.g+8g8a+>c+8c8.c8b+c2r4rd+dd+f8.d
+8d8cd8c8d+c1r4rd+dd+f8.d+8d8fg+8g8.g8fg2r4rfd+8d8.
c8d+c1r4r.&f32.r4rr64g+gg+a+8.g+8g8a+>c+8c8.c8b+c2r4rd+dd
+f8.d+8d8cd8c8d+c1r4rd+dd+f8.d+8d8fg+8g8.g8fg2r4rfl
8d+d.b+cd+16c1;

He dies all the damn time. Learn2Defense. >.>

Last night I did Ciar Intermediate for four, and since I couldn't fight well I was the healer. We did good, although the boss is insane and if we didn't have a super duper elf loli that had a massive range we woulda all died.
:icon_alabanza:
Seriously, a normal full sized Golem, and then an even stronger RED GOLEM!!! And then the metal skeletons with them had passive defense armor so you can't hit them with anything but standard attacks. But it was a fun dungeon run, I got a level and a half (level 29 30% or so now), and a mace.

Now I can't level at all today, because once I level I'm gonna lose my beginner free services like Nao and Escape bombs. So I want to atleast wait until tommarow so I can get a free "birthday" gift (since I started on a Tuesday) from Nao before I level again.

Oh yeah and I was all tubby the last couple days, I didn't notice that when you get fat you run slower, until I was in the dungeon with everyone else!
XD