Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My King

Tomo

@Harris:

> I never said Red Face

It wasn't directed at you, I should have been a little more clearer with the fact that saying the face looks red is more contructive to saying red face or stating that the face is red when it is infact pinkish.

does it still look to red?

@Azkanan:

> LOL. Harris, stop being mean.
>
> Also, the face does look like he has bright red lipstick, granny-style. I make my sprites without lips, try that. :)

I originally never had lips, but ingame the face looked to plain. I gave him the lips and ingame it looks quite good to me.

@Hippoman:

> If you copied the hair and cape you didnt make it.
> Also the hair sucks. The lighting shape is bad.

If your going to leave a reply please keep retarded statments like IT SUCKS for someone elses post as I've asked before if you aint going to say something contructive don't bloody post here.

Also what do you mean the lighting shpe is bad could you be a wee bit more specific.

@Azkanan:

> LOL. Harris, stop being mean.
>
> Also, the face does look like he has bright red lipstick, granny-style. I make my sprites without lips, try that. :)

i agree, looks like an old lady

other than that, try to make one from scratch and you will get much more positive feedback

@Tomo:

> If your going to leave a reply please keep retarded statments like IT SUCKS for someone elses post as I've asked before if you aint going to say something contructive don't bloody post here.
>
> Also what do you mean the lighting shpe is bad could you be a wee bit more specific.

It was constructive. It was full of constructed letters into words into sentences into a paragraph, into my post.

Besides that, its sumthing about that hair…the white to silver i jsut dont like.

@Hippoman:

> It was constructive. It was full of constructed letters into words into sentences into a paragraph, into my post.

Great another 12 year old kid trolling the forum, leaving silly statements. Stop replying in my thread with crap like this.

@Tomo:

> Great another 12 year old kid trolling the forum, leaving silly statements. Stop replying in my thread with crap like this.

Also im not trolling, or flaming you, or doing anyhting against you. I simply added some humor before answering your question.

Try putting white or grey in the corners of the mouth… then it will look more like the mouth is open or something... rather than gient red/pink lips...

It does look very copied form the stock sprites that are provided with Eclipse pre SE, which are RMXP and basically illegal to use... dont debate it.. accept it.

If you said check "my edit out" then i would say pretty cool... but if its supposed to be original... i would have to say its a fail in the originality department, sorry :(

Like the RMXP sprites, he looks like he is squatting when walking... and has the improper frame movement.

I wont touch on the hair or cape since you already stated you copied them.

uh... 5/10 based on originality and appearance.

It would be a decent add to an already overused collection for RMXP users.

@Tomo:

> Great another 12 year old kid trolling the forum, leaving silly statements. Stop replying in my thread with crap like this.

He's not flaming, if anyone is flaming here; it's you. YOu're flame baiting and flaming at the same freakin' time. Now take a chill pill, take in consideration that adding a few pixels over a sprite won't make it super awesome.

![](http://www.charas-project.net/charas2/res_viewer.php?scale=3&img=115_1_100_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t-119_1_100_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t-4485_1_100_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t-21895_1_100_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t-1377_1_100_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t&texts=)
I made this one in 5 minutes using charas, it looks kinda good and you can edit it easily.