Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rs Bot

zombie0hour

Rsbot.org My friend has been using it for months, it works great! I gave it a 2 hour test run on willows and its working great! It has built in auto fisher, auto woodcut, auto rockcrabs, and many many many more! With its advanced break taking features and anti-random you run a low chance of getting caught. But no bot is ban prof so use it with caution! Make sure you check the break taking anti ban feature and you should be good to go! I am running it all night as a long test run to see if it can keep it up. 99 woodcut here we come!

@IceCream:

> Maybe I'll check it out. I don't bot.. but when I did I'd use Scar. that hasn't failed me, and  helped me raise fletching a good bit.
>
> Waiting for robin's results.

SCAR was terrible compared to Autorune. It's just a shitty Bitmap comparer.

This actually scans the game's memory and runes via the object IDs and shit. It's good stuff, and you can write some powerful scripts if you know what you want. It's all writable in Java.

Got 1-32 woodcutting by leaving it on for a few hours. Perfect results so far.

@Aldur:

> If my noob account gets banned for botting, will my main be banned aswell for being linked under the same IP address?

No. There's only been a few cases of them scanning IPs for matching accounts.

Back in the day, the people who told Jagex how to duplicate items got IP banned.

I left it on for a few hours last night, and from 42 woodcut I am now up too 64\. This bot is the best one ever!

Edit: I am now running the More Human Than You fishing script at Catherby for lobsters. I am trying to get the money for a dragon axe. I will post the results later this afternoon (its 1:45pm right now).