Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rs Bot

zombie0hour

@IceCream:

> Got around to setting this up. pretty ducking sweet. only problem is.. I need to be on Linux in order to use it. Can't use the JDK on 64bit vista.
>
> and what blows.. I can't really do much besides browse the net, and listen to music while it bots.

What's the point of botting if you are there?

Alright I left this while I went outside, it left this on for about–-2 hours and I got from lvl 1 woodcutting to lvl 28 woodcutting without much trouble and did not get detected, I'm going to try to leave it on for overnight as well and see if it gets banned

let's just hope it doesnt IP ban

I've been using Rsbot for a while now. Use some of my advice for botting. If you don't like it don't use it.. anywho

1\. Don't bot over 6hrs. I takes Jagex at least a month to fully ban you, idunno why..

2\. Try using "QuickChat" worlds.

3\. Check on your bot every 1hr or so to see if it didn't stop working.

4\. If one of your accounts gets banned all of your others do to. So delete this folder every so often "C:\.jagex_cache_32" holds how many accounts you have and such.

5\. Update it regularly with SVN for new Randoms updates and other script updates.

6\. Don't use Ibot & Nexus(rscheata.net) There greedy bastards and DDOS'd Rsbots forums for months because it was killing there bot(Which you have to pay for)

Follow these and you have a lower chance of getting banned.
Any questions just PM meh.

@Richie:

> I've been using Rsbot for a while now. Use some of my advice for botting. If you don't like it don't use it.. anywho
>
> 1\. Don't bot over 6hrs. I takes Jagex at least a month to fully ban you, idunno why..

Ive left my bot on for 12 hours every day for like 3 weeks and never got banned wtf.