Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Surgeon General's Warning

Niko

My new idea for my cd is called Surgeon General's Warning. I need someone to make me a cd cover for it. I can pay whatever as long as its not a obviously expensive price. I talked to TML already and hes not going to be able to do it for about two weeks so I was wondering who else from this forum has the professional skills like him at photo shop and wanted to gain some compensation for it. So for the album my name is Nicotine Fiend and the title is "Surgeon General's Warning". I want the cover to be like a doctor with the surgeon uniform on smoking a cigarette in the front left of the cover and maybe have him in a hospital with a bunch of people around him and someone being pushed on one of those beds. Maybe have the people around him pointing and have it obvious that they are all very mad that hes smoking inside. I guess it does not have to be that exact imagery because i know it would be hard to do. But something like that. The album is basically a big bash on how people over react about smokers and the real dangers to smoking thats why i want the people in the hospital to be noticeably disgusted. Besides the cover I need the back of the cd and a solid image that can be used for the background of the inside of the packets (can be the same solid image, or texture or w.e)

Let me know guys because the sooner this gets done the sooner I can finish my project.

No worry's I got a hold of a decent gfxer, I mean if you can do that idea and make it look good be my guest. But from all the people ive asked they said it was hard to find the right stock images to make a hospital scene with the people around all pissed that hes smoking. The guy im working came up with another decent idea which still upholds the irony of the "Surgeon" smoking.

His idea was a surgeon in the operating room doing open heart surgery on a patient and using his open chest cavity as an ash tray while smoking too. This is a good idea as well. Right now hes got the majority of the work done. Its hard to get everything perfect when your chatting online and not always on at the same time. He has a all yellow filter over it which i want gone. I want the normal colors, then hes gotta add the title of the cd and my name on it and it should be perfect. Ill show you guys the latest image hes sent me. Tell me what you guys think.

![](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii316/Mrlounahsee/SmK_L.jpg)