It's time to tell you the truth.

Robin

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mellowz:

> Well, occasionally, we get GIAKEN to sit on Robin's face and suffocate him. It's only what GIAKEN's good for.

xD You're terrible at taking things seriously.

Oh, you guys are gonna love how we're gonna dress at the reception.

We're getting matching white linen suits. :o

Oh please, stop being such a IM DEFINETLY NOT HOMOPHOBIC, IM GOING TO SHOUT AT PEOPLE FOR EVEN THINKING THAT GAYS R BAD person.

I was actually talking about the part about banging him in the bedroom. You wouldn't say that about your girlfriend in front of a kid, unless your an asshole. :)

@Azkanan:

> Oh please, stop being such a IM DEFINETLY NOT HOMOPHOBIC, IM GOING TO SHOUT AT PEOPLE FOR EVEN THINKING THAT GAYS R BAD person.
>
> I was actually talking about the part about banging him in the bedroom. You wouldn't say that about your Blowup Doll in front of a kid, unless your an asshole. :)

We don't have any kids yet. O.O

@Azkanan:

> Funny. Very funny.
>
> Just make sure it's not a black kid, that could arrouse suspicion :P

We're planning to adopt, eventually. At the moment, we're barely adults, but once we set up a good home, it'd be nice to adopt some children. I think we'd make good parents.

What about the kids awkward moments in school… like if the students ask "Are your mommy and daddy divorce?" and they say "My daddy and my other daddy aren't divorced, they're still married." I never figured out how gay couples would cope with those types of awkward moments. Tell me how it goes out.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> What about the kids awkward moments in school… like if the students ask "Are your mommy and daddy divorce?" and they say "My daddy and my other daddy aren't divorced, they're still married." I never figured out how gay couples would cope with those types of awkward moments. Tell me how it goes out.

thats harsh, they're adpoted remeber they probbly never knew thier "mommy" or daddy

Heya,

I know you guys have been planning this for a long time, and now that it is finally happening I am **SO** happy and proud of you guys for standing up for what you believe in, and finding the love of your life

To all of the haters – get a life. It's about time the world starting accepting homosexuals as they have heterosexuals. Love is love, whether it is a man and a woman OR a man and a man.

Cheers guys, and once again, congratulations. Keep me updated!

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> What about the kids awkward moments in school… like if the students ask "Are your mommy and daddy divorce?" and they say "My daddy and my other daddy aren't divorced, they're still married." I never figured out how gay couples would cope with those types of awkward moments. Tell me how it goes out.

Presumably, the teacher will meet the parents?

@Kenko:

> Heya,
>
> I know you guys have been planning this for a long time, and now that it is finally happening I am **SO** happy and proud of you guys for standing up for what you believe in, and finding the love of your life
>
> To all of the haters – get a life. It's about time the world starting accepting homosexuals as they have heterosexuals. Love is love, whether it is a man and a woman OR a man and a man.
>
> Cheers guys, and once again, congratulations. Keep me updated!

And who in hell are you, how would you even know them o.o

Unless you're an old eclipser that made a new account.