Find results in...

Bluemoon Online Graphics

magezhilo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> Correction: **You're* ugly**. You're is a contraction between **you** and **are**. Learn to use proper grammar when calling someone names, you ignorant bastard! :D

Sorry. I was a bit grumpy then  :icon_crap: Sorry for being such an idiot MrMiguu, I actually look up to your godly game XD

Today I actually had a glimpse at the Map editor of PV and then when I got off to add my tileset and get back on…Run-time error  :rolleyes:. Anywho...

*Update*
-Flat roofs
-New window designs

*Coming soon*
-Ladder
-Flags/Banners

Btw, I took the actual tileset off of the first page in case someone actually does decide to steal it.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> I don't think the flags fit too well with this setting. I say you save them for some sort of big city map.

I know, I'm just having them on the house to show people what they look like.  ;)

*update*
-bridge
-SPRITE!!
-water animation (not shown)

So, randomly the run-time error I recieve will not pop-up and that happened just about an hour ago and I was able to map a bit. However, now when I try and get back on I get the run-time error again.

If this helps the programs I had up were the Eclipse Forums, Paint.Net, and of course PV. If someone can figure out this problem I will give them 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pennies.

@Wraith:

> I know, I'm just having them on the house to show people what they look like.  ;)
>
> *update*
> -bridge
> -SPRITE!!
> -water animation (not shown)
>
> So, randomly the run-time error I recieve will not pop-up and that happened just about an hour ago and I was able to map a bit. However, now when I try and get back on I get the run-time error again.
>
> If this helps the programs I had up were the Eclipse Forums, Paint.Net, and of course PV. If someone can figure out this problem I will give them 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pennies.
>
> Do you have windows vista?
> And what does the run time error say?