Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why? - Directed to maker of Eclipse.

Monkey Boy

@Monkey:

> Im just wondering, why do you bother giving a hard worked made software, out for free?
>
> Its not like coding up little programs is so much fun.

I'm just wondering, why do you bother posting here, if you're just this ignorant?

It's not like you deserve to be part of this community.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Monkey:

> Im just wondering, why do you bother giving a hard worked made software, out for free?
>
> Its not like coding up little programs is so much fun.

4 posts and he's been insulted by Marsh, Goddie, and Pete, some of the 3 Eclipse Gods. So if I were you Monkey Boy, I would stfu and go buy your little homo "Game Creator". Just when you buy that remember we were nice enough to give it to you for free. Btw, good luck with Robin… heh heh heh... >:-)

Marsh, just the thread and mute him. I think he's a bot trying to make newbies leave Eclipse.

> 4 posts and he's been insulted by Marsh, Goddie, and Pete, some of the 3 Eclipse Gods. So if I were you Monkey Boy, I would stfu and go buy your little homo "Game Creator". Just when you buy that remember we were nice enough to give it to you for free. Btw, good luck with Robin… heh heh heh... >:-)

And I'm not an Eclipse God?

@Jungletoe:

> 4 posts and he's been insulted by Marsh, Goddie, and Pete, some of the 3 Eclipse Gods. So if I were you Monkey Boy, I would stfu and go buy your little homo "Game Creator". Just when you buy that remember we were nice enough to give it to you for free. Btw, good luck with Robin… heh heh heh... >:-)

First, im not trying to wreck crap around here. I wasnt even assuming this was a virus. I was asking why people would put so much time into a software. Theres billions of freewares around here. Im asking specificly what the main creator had in mind when creating this software, would he try make a game from it? Or be kind enough to make it for others leisue?

Second, making this software is endless amounts of code, and I was just freaking curious.

Stop being so offended.

Please.

PS: A bot? Bots are  online robots.
Im not a robot if I can post and reply this message.

@Monkey:

> First, im not trying to wreck crap around here.
>
> Second, making this software is endless amounts of code, and I was just freaking curious.
>
> Stop being so offended.
>
> Please.

Because some people are actually nice to other people and want to give people a fun program to play around with.

You are wrecking crap around here.

First, by asking a virus warning recived.

I dont know every peice of crap about softwares. I dont know that its a automatic message.

As for this thread, I was wondering if the main guy had a idea in his mind before let little 4 year olds play around with it.

* For 4 year olds, I mean 75% of these games are going probally to end up being black worlds with only 7 maps because people would be to lazy to finish. In my opion, thats the 4 year old way of doing thungs.

@Kreator:

> Wow I can't believe how many people bashed on monkey for a simple question out of curiosity. That's duck up, give him a break guys.
>
> WOW, I can't believe me out of all people is saying this.

Isn't this supposed to be the exact opposite? Kreator yelling at people and everyone else trying to making an answer.

He has also claimed Eclipse is a virus, and said that people can hack you via your IP.

Thank the lord. I thought this fourm was a anti-newb fourm after this post.

I cant even ask a simple question without getting flamed.

I was just about to go lock this and leave the fourms. Lets see how many people will keep bashing me for a question.

PS: Yeah, I wonder how your nice enough to make a freeware for people, and not nice enough to answer a question without flaming.

Thank you Kreator.

EDIT: Soul, people could find your location with your IP, and I didnt call it a virus, I asked why my antivirus was calling it one.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

@Marsh:

> Maybe some people actually want to help others or just do it for fun. Pretty shitty attitude you have.

This is the "owner" of Eclipse.

@Kreator:

> Wow I can't believe how many people bashed on monkey for a simple question out of curiosity. That's duck up, give him a break guys.
>
> WOW, I can't believe me out of all people is saying this.

WTF DID YOU DO WITH KREATOR?

@The:

> Isn't this supposed to be the exact opposite? Kreator yelling at people and everyone else trying to making an answer.
>
> He has also claimed Eclipse is a virus, and said that people can hack you via your IP.

This is barely flame-worthy. I can't see how so many people have gone to extremes and started insulting him for this. And I never seen the claim about Eclipse being a virus, but he isn't very far off in regards to the hacking. I could hack probably anyone here with a server online. Not only can I easily obtain their IP address without having to use a sniffer or anything, I also know for a fact that their port (4000 or 4001) is open. Easy access.

@Godlord:

> why do you bother posting here, if you're just this ignorant?
>
> It's not like you deserve to be part of this community.

Give him a break he asked a question FFS.

@Jungletoe:

> So if I were you Monkey Boy, I would stfu and go buy your little homo "Game Creator".

What the duck? Stop being a sheep and back the duck off.

IN B4 LOCK!