Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Respect..

Tdogthedog

@Nightblast:

> gimmi my group back, it's like I'm not even a knight anymore…
>
> I HATE YOU EVILBUNNIE!
>
> Seriously, he got a group after being here like 2 months?
>
> hoew the hell?

1\. Shut the duck up.
2\. Nobody cares.
3\. You are slowly widdling away your reputation.
4\. Marsh doesn't give a schnitzel about you, because you act like this.
5\. Time spent on the site doesn't matter. If a dude who signed up 3 years ago with 3 posts appeared, would he be worth more than most of the people on this site? No.
6\. Shut the duck up. :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Now, on-topic, my position on this thread still stands. His original arguement was illogical, therefore, the debate is mute :D.

No no, that aint the story. Marsh received a gift and when he opened it it was a golden carrot, he picked it up only to faint because of the sleeping gas coming from it. Some of the now members said what he had to do in his sleep, and when he woke up he made the evilbunnies because they are evil and it was yellow because it started by a golden carrot as a gift.  :P :afro:

Whoever said groups lead to elitism? This whole forum swings towards it by the second. :| If anything the group leaders should make a call on who they decide to let in their group, and it's up to them to moderate the members. If they don't it makes the whole group look bad. Then again they can do what they want even if they only got the group because Marsh was high at the time. :D

Yakura I love your logic, and I completely agree. If you bitch and whine you are weak, if you reply and have some wit you are a contender. I mean look at Robin, Anna, and Kreator, they are the ones we should all aim to defeat in battle. Though I fear the day shall never come. :D