Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Orange Juice

Igiari

@Draothgorin:

> all the newbs are spamming for their post count

Heads up… Being mean isn't cool. Chatbox or otherwise. To me, this guy is more acceptable in this community than you are; i've only seen you being mean thus far.

Anywho, ontopic, I LOVE orange juice. But, my stomach doesn't. And it can cause future acid problems if you have too much over time, not to mention the acids to your teeth...

So i'll stick with water. :)

orange juice is good :), not to mention when you have done to much acid it can ease the effects because of the vitamin C. Apparently you can get a small high if you drink some orange juice the day after you did some ectasy.

The more you know…

@Kreator:

> IF you drink too much orange juice every day, you'll overdose on vitamin c very seriously, and get a slight yellow pigment in your skin.
>
> Vitamin C is so easy to overdose on. 200ml of pineapple juice is like 150%+ the recommended dose.

also known as becoming asian

@Marsh:

> orange juice is good :), not to mention when you have done to much acid it can ease the effects because of the vitamin C. Apparently you can get a small high if you drink some orange juice the day after you did some ectasy.
>
> The more you know…

Orange Juice contains citric acid, which can be used as an enhancer enzyme. The exact results of taking citric acid with any drug depends on the chemical composition of the drug and may result from anywhere between greatly enhancing the effects of the drug, to making the drug non-effective. This is why it is best not to drink juice within 1 hour of taking a medication or any drug.