* Recruitment System
* Setting NPC level on Map Properties
* Individual Stats on Teams
* Assembly
* Bank
* Shop
* Weather
* Chatbubble
* Complete Move System (Custom Move can be added)
* Map Animations
* Sign/Notice Tile Attribute
* Status (Burn, Frozen, Paralized, Confuse, Poisoned, Sleep)
* Sleep Sprite Animation
* Attack Animation
* And some more (Not Include the Dungeon Generator)

This engine is created Base on Mirage and i use DirectX7 

It was made on Scratch but there are some several code/lines on the source that is same as Eclipse Origins

If you want to buy this Engine, PM me

People who brought this Engine

[Tahnner](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/user/61417-tahnner/)

> well someone will buy it for shure  but i dont suggest you to sell it 
>
> at some point someone will give source to public anyway same heppend when i tryed to sell bubble strikers engine …...

Sadly, Zopto is right it would be best to just put it up for download. With that being said, I would totally download a pokemon engine if it were free.

> Don't do it! Don't spam the forums with pokemon clones again!

Lol just this engine can be ripped of when someone brought it.. i don't mean to spread the pokemon game clones.. i was just talking about the features that can be used on this engine

> well someone will buy it for shure  but i dont suggest you to sell it 
>
> at some point someone will give source to public anyway same heppend when i tryed to sell bubble strikers engine …...

Putting it on public will waste my time and effort on this engine

I wouldn't do it. it gives more of a reason for more pokemon projects to die off. the more help you give these projects, the more that will be created, and the more that will be abandoned only to be a waste of said person's time. it is nice that you got an engine but i wouldn't really release it.

> Lol just this engine can be ripped of when someone brought it.. i don't mean to spread the pokemon game clones.. i was just talking about the features that can be used on this engine
>
>  
>
>  
>
> Putting it on public will waste my time and effort on this engine

no no   you didnt understude me 

if you sell someone the engine that someone can give source in public so that someone take all credits  :/

so i dont suggest you to sell it or give it to public

> no no   you didnt understude me 
>
> if you sell someone the engine that someone can give source in public so that someone take all credits  :/
>
> so i dont suggest you to sell it or give it to public

Don't Sell it , Don't give it to Public… Alright Recycle Bin will be filled again :D

• 2 weeks later...
No one wants to buy Pokemon engines anymore, and the ones who are saying don't sell it are just saying that because they're selfish or biased. It's your engine do what you want, I'm personally done with pmd since I started school for game design and then joined the Navy…not to mention I quit with vb6, lol. Make your money, if you can. I think I'll be releasing the last one I worked on as a custom version for free anyway.

- Kid

• 3 weeks later...