Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's very snowy.

Robin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't even bother trying to get to College today. Mate of mine came on MSN at midday. The tutors hadn't turned up and the trains weren't running to a timetable, just coming and going as they pleased. :P

Being lazy wins once again.

@Yorty:

> I live in Minnesota. I 'eh' at snow. Texans actually got snow this year and theyre all like "WTFOMGWEGONNADIEBICHESFFUUUUUUUU". srsly.

I know, right?
I wonder what they'd do if they got what we consider alot of snow. ;-d

![](http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2004/1216/m/images/massbalance1.gif)

Just got back from being out. Walked for 30 minutes in this weather and it was actually okay.

Two jackets and I covered my mouth/nose with an arab scarf. Was actually a very warm walk, once I'd built up some heat from the movement. xD

@Robin:

> Just got back from being out. Walked for 30 minutes in this weather and it was actually okay.
>
> Two jackets and I covered my mouth/nose with an arab scarf. Was actually a very warm walk, once I'd built up some heat from the movement. xD

+1 for common sense (which is not very common)

@Zetta:

> @[SB:
>
> > Azure link=topic=56305.msg596333#msg596333 date=1262926526]
> > We have to do that in the house… but that's what I pay for, cheap= Old+ cold+ wtf
>
> Thats what she said!

I think my gf would backhand me for proposing that here. It's been under 20 degrees here all week and as the above quoted post implies we are all very cold atm. I'm actually dreaming of the summer when it'll be hot as hell again.