IceCream Tuesday

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@IceCream:

> @Azure:
>
> > Talk about derailment, and the random noob is priceless.
> >
> > ICT, do you think you'll try to redo this entry and see if you can make it better? I usually do my stuff two or three times just to see…
>
> DFA is FAR from a Noob lol.
>
> Uhm.. I MIGHT touch up eventually.. I do know what you mean by redoing, I COMPLETELY redid my avatar more then one time.
>
> As for all the other bullshit post, I may delete in a couple days after everyone see's it.
>
> YOU BOTH are right and wrong. and Slym, STFU no need to act like a child, also.. YOU AREN'T PRO! STOP trying to act like you are.

Btw I'm sorry you think I am acting like I am a pro, sounds egotistical, but honestly I am a hell of a better pixel artist that you and kreator.

Yeah this thread is basically an "Hey look at me! I'm the biggest pixel whore on eclipse!". Ego competition after Ego competition, it's what eclipse is anyway now :P. But who the fuck is DFA?

@slym:

> @IceCream:
>
> > @Azure:
> >
> > > Talk about derailment, and the random noob is priceless.
> > >
> > > ICT, do you think you'll try to redo this entry and see if you can make it better? I usually do my stuff two or three times just to see…
> >
> > DFA is FAR from a Noob lol.
> >
> > Uhm.. I MIGHT touch up eventually.. I do know what you mean by redoing, I COMPLETELY redid my avatar more then one time.
> >
> > As for all the other bullshit post, I may delete in a couple days after everyone see's it.
> >
> > YOU BOTH are right and wrong. and Slym, STFU no need to act like a child, also.. YOU AREN'T PRO! STOP trying to act like you are.
>
> Btw I'm sorry you think I am acting like I am a pro, sounds egotistical, but honestly I am a hell of a better pixel artist that you and kreator.

HOLY FUCK no you are not! I've done pieces that would impress guys like Helm, or Adarias. I don't claim to be a great artist. but I'm able to pixel way better then you've seen. Your not as good as you think you are.

And don't try and take this as me saying i'm better then you. But you AREN'T "Hell of a better pixel artist" then Kreator and I. I've looked through your gallary on PJ, you have some good pieces, and you have some that are just.. Bleh. You don't have anything that takes the words out of my mouth.

I'm deleting all the post but the last couple, No more of this arguing over who is better. When honestly.. none of our opinions matter.

also.. DFA is big around the other orpg scenes, not just Eclipse.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
Exactly Yorty, We are all good. now STFU
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
He is a good programmer. He works on Silverdale last I checked.

Yay a pointless paragraph just like the rest of them in this stupid topic derailing. Just stop being a retard and saying "I am better than you because I impressed Helm or Adarias". Haven't we all? It's up to the communities opinion to tell who is better, which I honestly don't mind, except no one wants a fantastic ego contest with pixel art here anymore :(. Face it ICT, you suck at pixel art. Study up, maybe we can talk about improvements later. And get the fuck off of dithering as your only texture. Look up at the better pixel artists and realize that they practically never dither, only in shadows where texture control is almost unnecessary. And your bullshit saying that first place in the hand competition didn't deserve it? Hell yes he deserved it! He showed a great skill in making a water texture so readable, and was able to capture the focus of your eye down to the pixels that he wanted you to look at. Well another pointless paragraph just like your last :P If you want to debate this on msn or what have you, sure.

@slym:

> Yay a pointless paragraph just like the rest of them in this stupid topic derailing. Just stop being a retard and saying "I am better than you because I impressed Helm or Adarias". Haven't we all? It's up to the communities opinion to tell who is better, which I honestly don't mind, except no one wants a fantastic ego contest with pixel art here anymore :(. Face it ICT, you suck at pixel art. Study up, maybe we can talk about improvements later. And get the duck off of dithering as your only texture. Look up at the better pixel artists and realize that they practically never dither, only in shadows where texture control is almost unnecessary. And your bullshit saying that first place in the hand competition didn't deserve it? Hell yes he deserved it! He showed a great skill in making a water texture so readable, and was able to capture the focus of your eye down to the pixels that he wanted you to look at. Well another pointless paragraph just like your last :P If you want to debate this on msn or what have you, sure.

No need to post another paragraph. Once they read yours they'll see how fucking retarded you are.
Also.. HAND COMPITITION. NOT WATER.

@slym:

> Btw I'm sorry you think I am acting like I am a pro, sounds egotistical, but honestly I am a hell of a better pixel artist that you and kreator.

ok, not to continue this argument cuz i really dont care, but you apparently really do care…
the thing is..when i talk to people about their game projects, they mention who their graphics artists are..when it comes to that...Kreator has been mentioned...but when it comes to you...6 years you say? well...over the course of 6 years i hadnt heard of you even once...

Where did 6 years come from XD. I have been pixeling for what? 1 year? and I only work for Fuseline Studios, absolutely no outside anything other than website templates or simple helping people out. You probably haven't heard of Fuseline Studios… you get the point. I am not as active on eclipse.

@Yorty.:

> One question, who the fuck is DFA?

Haha, DFA is probably one of the best programmers on this forum, I've seen some of his work; such as on Silverdale, and Echostorms - And it's pretty impressive.

@slym:

> Yeah this thread is basically an "Hey look at me! I'm the biggest pixel whore on eclipse!". Ego competition after Ego competition

And yet you appear to be the only participant, except for ICT, but he is only debating your claims.

@slym:

> Just stop being a retard
> Face it ICT, you suck at pixel art

Show some maturity, you sound like a thirteen year old kid who thinks he is king of the world.

@DFA:

> when it comes to that…Kreator has been mentioned...but when it comes to you...6 years you say? well...over the course of 6 years i hadnt heard of you even once...

Well I didn't want to get involved in any sort of ego or competitive debate; but it's true. Even I have never heard of Slym except a few weeks ago when he had a massive depressive self esteem rant about how nobody understands his work.

@slym:

> Where did 6 years come from XD. I have been pixeling for what? 1 year? and I only work for Fuseline Studios, absolutely no outside anything other than website templates or simple helping people out. You probably haven't heard of Fuseline Studios… you get the point. I am not as active on eclipse.

i like your site

![](http://echostorms.net/images/slym.png)

i wanted to check out what it looked like…

![](http://echostorms.net/images/slym2.png)

are you sure you arnt just making up stuff?