Find results in...

Allods Online

Marsh

@java:

> @.:Ev1ltyphoon:.:
>
> > 2.3 gigs
> > [dutch]
> > Da moet ge zelf me een stomme Belgische trage internetverbinding me downloadlimiet kunnen downloaden  ;)
> > [/dutch]
>
> You own a stupid slow Belgian internet connection something something limit

:O You almost deciphered my secret message to Tyr!

@.:Ev1ltyphoon:.:

> Imma try to install again… See if it decides to work now

I know how to fix your problem you're having :)

When the window pops up telling you your version is corrupt it will give you a link to a page on their forums giving a download "fix". Don't downlaod their fix! Go to the last page in the forums and someone will have a quote of someone who put a download link up for an uncorrupted Launcher.bin. Download that and replace it with your corrupted one and you should be all good.  :azn:

Here's a link to it: (it's the second post)

http://allods-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1583&start=160

@Tyr:

> Anyone playing?

Indeed I am, 4 active characters in 3 days of activity, All around level 5, my Level 7 Defiler being the highest and my most favorite. My summoned pet RAPES :D

PM me if u guys decide to play (GO EMPIRE LEAGUE BLOWZ)

@*<{Wraith}>*:

> @.:Ev1ltyphoon:.:
>
> > Imma try to install again… See if it decides to work now
>
> I know how to fix your problem you're having :)
>
> When the window pops up telling you your version is corrupt it will give you a link to a page on their forums giving a download "fix". Don't downlaod their fix! Go to the last page in the forums and someone will have a quote of someone who put a download link up for an uncorrupted Launcher.bin. Download that and replace it with your corrupted one and you should be all good.  :azn:
>
> Here's a link to it: (it's the second post)
>
> http://allods-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1583&start=160

Thx, trying that now.

I just got another beta key mailed to me cause I signed up for closed beta quite some time ago, so if someone's too lazy to get a beta key the way Marsh told you, use this one: 2A8FB0C5B97443CC9C06

@Olliepop#20:

> Allods is awesome

Yes. Yes it is.

I just got to level 14 so I can finally go to a new area and it only gets better and better. Unfortunately, the new patch they just installed is giving me the problem Typhoon was having. And the solution for it won't work. So until they find a fix I can't play.  :sad:

@*<{Wraith}>*:

> @Olliepop#20:
>
> > Allods is awesome
>
> Yes. Yes it is.
>
> I just got to level 14 so I can finally go to a new area and it only gets better and better. Unfortunately, the new patch they just installed is giving me the problem Typhoon was having. And the solution for it won't work. So until they find a fix I can't play.  :sad:

Nice, right now my level 8 Defiler is my highest. No point in grinding to max during closed beta cuz they are just gonna wipe accounts soon.
But yes it's a very fun game with gfx that are better then WoW's IMO.

• 4 weeks later...