Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Web Filter

Marsh

i am able to connect to the schools server via internet so i tried out the proxys.

marsh worked fine. nothing wrong besides it was a little slow.

jacksters did not work. it was blocked by saint bernard proxy system.

zetta monkey's long link is long worked, but very slow.

i dont know why they are slowed but maybe because is streaming through the internet. so hope this helped :azn:

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry bout the later post, but can I do this for wikipedia at my school? Wikipedia banned my school from editing anything because we wrote "inappropriate" things on there (if you look at our history, its actually incredibly funny if you look at our history.

And couldn't you just put in https:// ?

Thank you sooo much Marsh. Everyone at school has been looking for a working proxy for like forever cause you see that our school use's west sussex county council bloking thing and that covers such a huge space but not this site  ;D btw ZM your proxy blocked on our school blocked as blank space WTF?

@Smallbro:

> Thank you sooo much Marsh. Everyone at school has been looking for a working proxy for like forever cause you see that our school use's west sussex county council bloking thing and that covers such a huge space but not this site  ;D btw ZM your proxy blocked on our school blocked as blank space WTF?

yeah, im gonna switch it out for a jsp proxy within the month. It should be much better then.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
When I was working in Schools we pwned the interwebs not a single game was played, there was this one kid (always one eh?) who thought he was clever bringing the games via E-Mail and saving to his personal area. He would brag to his friends (we heard him) and let them have it all the while we were just scanning user directorys taking down names. Then we replaced the game with a new swf file informing them they had had their internet privilidges removed for the year Oh how we all laughed - good times…