Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you want 3-frame walking for your game?

DFA

I'm doing a few modifications on EE2.7 to improve a few things
I noticed many EE2.7 games use sprites that were designed for 3-frame walking animations yet they only show 2

here is a video I recorded to show what it looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd2dXOJwfxs

Do you think this would be a good addition to EE2.7?

I hate the entire Mirage / Elysium /Eclipse /anythingelseonceuponatimespawnedbyplayerworldsorsimilar community and how they continually rip peoples work without credit. Tutorials get it all the time and they take ages to make if its anything thats complex to do.

Eh, pretty much everything I've ever released has been ripped one way or another.

I take it as a compliment now, and I'm safe in the knowledge that if they need to take the time to rip my work instead of making their own, their game is never going to be as good as mine. :3

@Robin:

> Eh, pretty much everything I've ever released has been ripped one way or another.
>
> I take it as a compliment now, and I'm safe in the knowledge that if they need to take the time to rip my work instead of making their own, their game is never going to be as good as mine. :3

including your face right

robin is what u call a programmer with 0 computer science knowledge

@DFA:

> @Robin:
>
> > Eh, pretty much everything I've ever released has been ripped one way or another.
> >
> > I take it as a compliment now, and I'm safe in the knowledge that if they need to take the time to rip my work instead of making their own, their game is never going to be as good as mine. :3
>
> including your face right
>
> robin is what u call a programmer with 0 computer science knowledge

You love it. <3