Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The internet turned me into a monster…

Kusy

… it did. I remember the good old times, when I was a nice and polite man, with mild beliefs and nice aproach to people.

And look at me now. I have became an unsensitive ass insulting people just because they have opinions other than mine, lately I got my EA account suspended for insults on the BioWare Social Network... that caused some reflection (that or that I'll get my EA account permbanned the next time... and that means all my EA online content will go to hell). Why have I became like this? Why I'm racist and homophobic? What have I turned into? Isn't it actualy affecting my reall life?

My advice is... leave while you can, or the internet will change you into an empty, insulting, sarcastic shell like me... or Robin... you want to be like Robin?

And seriously - this is not ENTIRELY a joke.

Not at all, if your a asshole your a asshole. Its probably just your inner attitude coming free in a place where you can express it without proper backlash. Its like a angry drunk. They are already angry there true self is just coming out a bit more.

I was about to bounce in and tell you how nice you could be if you wanted to, and tell you the internet has made me a much, much more level headed person filled with a soft fuzzy inside…

Then I remembered this.  I'm the blond, and you are the ranty doctor. I think Marsh is our Kelso.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTbgvYPVdXE