Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Robin, you need to fix the ban on the admin panel. & control panel. If you stick the username into banlist.txt it doesnt let them login but the client is just froze there, and i think the server crashes. Shouldnt you need to add like add. "Your account is currently banned!", "Your account is currently IPBanned!".

Whoa, 1.4 is already out. Thanks Robin. :)

And, quick question. I know that in each version of EO you change the sprite formats so that maps and stuff can't be transferred. How come? Because that means we have to keep restarting our game. :| I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just curious.

@SnOwFoX:

> You also need like, NPC Random sounds with txt. Like when they walk they will do like "Moo!" for the cow be awesome then. Also npc dialouge boxes XD. and dalouge boxes for when you step on that tile with one time step and other features to it.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1293174481617.jpg)

> I'm not here to make your personal stat system for you. If you want it like that then go do so. I'll use my own system for the vanilla engine.

heh hope one day any of 2d orpg makers will support customizing stat(char developing) system. Isnt it that impossible or that hard to get values like atk,def,hp,mp,aspd,crit implemented in the core engine + stats that can effect those values from the editor in any way needed.

PS: no, I cant do it myself(  And that was just a suggestion, not request of order or smt

@SnOwFoX:

> Robin, I found a error while you edit npc editior, I dont know if all the editors does it but the error is:
>
> **Error 'Mismatch' 13**, It just randomly pops up after you edit for a few.

Don't remove the HP whilst you're on the same map as the npc.

> I'm not going to make an editor for something just because you're too lazy to edit it yourself.

You got it wrong. Im not that lazy I just work in another field) and have no reason to do developers job as user. EO engine is for creating games or smt, it is normal for it to support max capabilities for that kind of gamedev. And btw as you can mention I havent been asking you to do smt, I just was interested in opinions about that option and possibilities for its implementation.

@Saito00:

> You got it wrong. Im not that lazy I just work in another field) and have no reason to do developers job as user. EO engine is for creating games or smt, it is normal for it to support max capabilities for that kind of gamedev. And btw as you can mention I havent been asking you to do smt, I just was interested in opinions about that option and possibilities for its implementation.

I think I've made it very clear that the possibility of me implementing that is naught.

What? That's lame, you can't drag and drop people in your party…
Err I mean, it's just perfect >:). Probably you have now loads of people arguing "why don't you release it already??? I wanna try!!!!!1!", I'm one of those probably :D.

Here concludes my moral help, by now, good luck with the bugfixing ;3 (if there are any),
L'ark Mitsinikos

@mitlark:

> What? That's lame, you can't drag and drop people in your party…

Who said so?

@mitlark:

> Probably you have now loads of people arguing "why don't you release it already??? I wanna try!!!!!1!", I'm one of those probably :D.

Nope, you're the only one. Either way I'm not going to release something unfinished.

@mitlark:

> Here concludes my moral help, by now, good luck with the bugfixing ;3 (if there are any),

Bug fixing is what you do after you finish a feature. At the moment it's simply a grouping system with absolutely no use at all. I'll be adding gold and exp sharing.